robin0418

Concerned

Tomorrow morning is weigh in and of course something else decided to make a visit as well.  I am now up 3 pounds and I know it's going to be an issue.  Feel like canceling the appointment because I gained.  Then I think about it and just pray it is going to be ok.  I have to the end of the month to make the weight but want it to be close enough tomorrow but since the attack of the non friend (girls you will understand) I'm frustrated as all get out .  Walking hurts because of what's going on as well but pushing through the pain to make that mile can't wait till this is all gone next month.. guess it wanted to show me who has the last word because this is the worst one in years being the last one ever!!!!! Pray for me please that the gain isn't bad and they don't toss me out of the whole thing.  Have a great day everyone.

Ugh. I hate that little visitor with a passion. Don't worry too much about the 3 pounds. I doubt you'll be kicked out. Are you still on the water pill? I'm wondering if that's helpful in this situation. Seems like it would be, but I'm not sure. Good luck at your weigh in.

Thinking good thoughts and hoping your unwelcome visitor has some mercy on both you and the scale.

Thank you both :) yes I am still on the water pill hope the little bugger helps this time lol

Ugh, I'm on my period now and the scale is my enemy. It's funny how we let a darn machine rule our lives. The number on the scale is meaningless if we are making the right choices. I'm sure we will both be fine next week. Hang in there.