TJohnson

My one year surgiversary! Before and after picture :)

Wow! You're looking so amazing! Congrats on the surgiversary :) What a difference a year makes! 

That is a stunning transformation - congratulations!

5 minutes ago, Jen581791 said:

Wow! You're looking so amazing! Congrats on the surgiversary :) What a difference a year makes! 

Thanks!!!

Congratulations!   You look awesome!

Absolutely fantastic! Well done!

You look fantastic!

Fantastic job!! You look incredible...wow!!! 

You look amazing!  Congrats!

You're doing great!! You must feel really wonderful!

Wow! You look soooo good! As someone with almost the same starting stats as you, I'm curious about whether you worked out and the diet plan you followed. Any tips would be welcome :)

2 hours ago, Raddy said:

Wow! You look soooo good! As someone with almost the same starting stats as you, I'm curious about whether you worked out and the diet plan you followed. Any tips would be welcome :)

Thanks! Did not do much of a workout plan to be honest.  Still continuing to lose.  I was just at the minimum BMI to have surgery so I started out with no pre-op diet so all the weight I lost was after the surgery.  Need to start working out to tone up a bit however I was quite happy with the lack of excess skin I have which is wonderful to not have to get plastic surgery.  I did however lose a bit of hair (thinning which sucked as my hair was already thin) around 6 months but it stopped after about a month and now is growing again.  I don't really have a diet plan but I always have a protein shake for breakfast and a hard boiled egg around 10/11.  My lunches and dinners almost always include chicken which I love but I still eat a variety of foods just small portions.  I am still not taking in a lot of calories as I get full pretty quickly which I am ok with :) Good luck on your weight loss!

Thanks for the detailed reply :)

Happy surgiversary!! You look wonderful! I hope you feel as good as you look :) You're doing an amazing job...keep up the great work!!

Congrats!

Congrats!!!   you look amazing! My presurg stats are similar to yours so you definitely give me hope!!!  Keep up the good work! :)

On 8/9/2017 at 10:24 AM, TJohnson said:

t.jpg

I missed your post when I was on vacation but just saw it following the "unread" content. You look great and enter the Pantheon of Inspiration!