Cadoodle

Prayer Request Please

12 posts in this topic

I am asking for prayers that I will rely on God to fill me with assurance that I can stay strong in my dedication to follow the rules expected of me.  I can be very stubborn and can avoid feeling responsible for my slips.  I am very anxious and I am asking for your support to lift me up in your prayers.  I have had delays and have been rescheduled 3 times for surgery, each time after having been on the pre op liquid diet for one week at a time. I have been frustrated with this unorganized office manager and have acted like a rebellious teenager. Instead of abusing curfew I have abused the liquid diet rules.  The delay was due to the fact that my sleep study was handled in a way that did not meet Medicare timeline requirements.  Now that the requirements have been met, I will get the cpap tomorrow, August 2nd.  My surgery is set for Monday, August 7th. I have SIX days ahead of me and I pray that I will be dedicated to the leadership of God and my medical team.  Thank you for your prayer!! Suzanne (Cadoodle).

tracyringo likes this

Suzanne, you can do this! :) I, too, am a stubborn person, and that sometimes manifests in a way that is not helpful to my own interests.

Sending good vibes and positivity you way! 

tracyringo and Cadoodle like this

Prayers sent.

tracyringo and Cadoodle like this

I am stubborn also, but I am doing this !!  Prayers sent for the both of us.  Good luck Monday

Cadoodle likes this

My prayers are with you. You can do it. :)

Cadoodle likes this

I'll be praying~you can do this!

Cadoodle likes this

I'll be holding you in my thoughts and prayers for your surgery to go ahead on 7 August Suzanne.

Cadoodle likes this

Thank you all for the feedback! This has been an amazing several days since I asked for help and I days have been smooth as satin (well mostly). Thank you all so very much for this bond. Your encouragement is great!!

TracyRingo!!!!! Prayers for you also and I am glad to know you are looking towards THE day also.  I am excited, as I bet you are also.  I hope everything goes wonderful for you on Wednesday.

On 8/2/2017 at 1:45 AM, tracyringo said:

I am stubborn also, but I am doing this !!  Prayers sent for the both of us.  Good luck Monday

Gretta and tracyringo like this

Are you all set for tomorrow Cadoodle?

I am almost all set! I have had a very good week preparing home and work for the coming stage.  I had a good visit with my doctor Tuesday and I feel very relaxed considering.  I told him of my popcorn event and he looked me square in the eyes and said compassionately, "Don't do that again, OK!".  I have much to learn and I am willing!!

Gretta and cinwa like this

Hooray that surgery is a go! Best wishes for a totally textbook surgery and speedy recovery!

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow Cadoodle.