Lambashlan

Gastric sleeve under 5,000

4 posts in this topic

I just wanted to know if anyonr knew of any  places in houston that was offering the gastric sleeve for 5,000 or less and a monthly payment plan. 

Smashlee83 likes this

I did a search and found $14,900 to be the average for a VSG but being the sceptical soul that I am, I'm guessing that it doesn't cover everything.

Have you looked at going to Mexico?  

Dr. Dirk Rodriguez is in Houston and it was $7K. I have never seen anything less than that. I believe they have some financing options.

I know you asked about Houston but I wanted to also suggest Mexico. I had my surgery done in Mexico and am extremely satisfied with my experience. 

Mexico Bariatric Center was on my short list of clinics and Hospitals in Tijuana. I believe that the sleeve is within your budget. Their surgeons were trained by my own surgeon, Dr. Juan Corvala López. 

I would feel irresponsible if I didn't say a few things. Please do not choose a place based on how much the surgery costs. I understand that these surgeries are expensive and can be cost prohibitive. I paid for my RNY out of pocket, so I know how much it hurts. Carefully research whatever doctor and clinic you select. Make sure to get patient testimonials and check the reputation of the hospital. There are plenty of places who will take your money and do a sloppy job. At the end of the day, this is about your health and your life. I wish you all the best .

Happy to answer any questions!

Jen581791 and Res Ipsa like this