vsgguy

Favorite WLS Friendly Maintenance recipe.

4 posts in this topic

One of my favorite go to meals right now is grilled Ribeye with grilled asparagus, I am getting tired of having this Lets share some recipes. 

Guys grilled Ribeye

Remove Ribeye from Fridge an hour prior to grilling and season , I prefer garlic powder, salt and pepper.

Grilled asparagus I trim and put in a freezer bag along with a little olive oil to coat and mince garlic, salt, pepper and minced onion.

Grill according to how you prefer your meat , I am a medium rare guy and I like to cook the asparagus so they are crispy

Yum!

Clickin and BurgundyBoy like this

Yum! Grilled asparagus is my jam right now!!

BurgundyBoy and vsgguy like this

3 hours ago, vsgguy said:

One of my favorite go to meals right now is grilled Ribeye with grilled asparagus, I am getting tired of having this Lets share some recipes. 

Guys grilled Ribeye

Remove Ribeye from Fridge an hour prior to grilling and season , I prefer garlic powder, salt and pepper.

Grilled asparagus I trim and put in a freezer bag along with a little olive oil to coat and mince garlic, salt, pepper and minced onion.

Grill according to how you prefer your meat , I am a medium rare guy and I like to cook the asparagus so they are crispy

Yum!

I just bought some ribeye and asparagus yesterday!

I'll cook my ribeye in a sous-vide setup (at 53o C which is 127+ F) for a hour, longer if the ribeye is thicker, and then toast all the outside with a propane torch. The asparagus will be crispy on the grill along with some grilled corn. 

vsgguy likes this

I was liking ham with asparagus rolled up in it, steamed and shredded cheese on top.  We used to eat it on toast but who needs bread;)

my other go to is chicken breast stuffed with feta and spinach leaves wrapped in bacon, grilled.  It's good for 4-5 meals;). 

Ive got a hankering for fajitas minus the shell.  Think that will be tonight's.  I sliced the chicken breast throw taco seasoning on it slap it on the George Forman and the sliced peppers and onions and grill them a couple minutes, served with salsa and shredded cheese.  

Darn, it's too close to supper to read this thread!

Clickin and vsgguy like this