Minfit

Picture update

5 posts in this topic

HI EVERYONE, I AM WRITING IN CAPITAL LETTERS SO I CAN SEE WHAT I AM SAYING,LOL. 

LIFE HAS BEEN SO GOOD THESE PAST 2 MONTHS!!! I AM GOING INTO MY 9TH MONTH AND I AM VERY PLEASED, OTHER THAN MY USUALLY SICK TO MY SICK I AM GOOD! 

I AM A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED WITH MY SKIN, ALL MY BREAST HAVE FELL AWAY, MY THIGHS HANG WITH FAT AND MY UPPER ARMS HANG WITH FAT. I HAVE BEEN USING TANNING LOTION WHICH DOES HELP WITH THE APPEARANCE BUT IT IS DISAPPOINTING. 

BUT HEY, I HAVE LOST 114 lbs.SO, YOU CANT HSVE IT ALL. I AM IN 10'S SND SOME 8'S. I DONT HAVE MANY CLOTHES AT ALL AT ONE TIME,  AND I WEAR EVERYTHING I HAVE SOMETHING I AM TO DRESSED UP BUT I DONT CARE I LIKE NOT HAVING A LOT OF CLOTHES I NEVER WEAR.

SOMEDAYS I CAN EAT GOOD AND BY THat I MEAN BREAKFAST, A LITTLE LUNCH AND MAYBE A SNACK BEFORE BED. BUT I DONT GET ALL MY PROTEIN IN, I TRY, 

I FEEL SO GOOD !! LIFE IS A LOT EASIER !! I FEEL SO CONFIDENT NO ONE HAD TO LOOK AT ME. I just feel that much better about myself!!!

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS JUST KEEP TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME LIFE CHANGES SO MUCH SO FAST, you don't think that while you are going through it but when you look back on it , at just a couple months at a time, you realize your life will never be the same!!!!

NerdyLady, Jen581791 and Res Ipsa like this

Great update! 114 pounds lost!!! Wooo hoooo!!!

STRONG WORK AND WELL DONE! 

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Great job!  In sharp contrast, below is your 9/11/16 posting - which I am quoting in full to show the newbies that it really does get better in the months after surgery.

Over my 52 years of life I have had many of surgeries, 11 to be exact. Pain is no stranger to me but for some reason I can not get a handle on this.  It has been 5 days since GBP, I have walked took my pain meds drank water, and broth and nothing works. I can't get rid of the gas, I am sooooooo hungry I am weak and tired. 

For some reason I thought I was going to be able to drink protein shakes and thought with all my past history with pain and surgery I had this. Not so!!! There is no relief. I am sorry if I am being a baby but I hate the fact I had WLS!! 

I called a dear friend of mine who is 2 months out from her GBP and she was no help. She told me she was so hungry she would eat watered down oatmeal, 3 days after, watered down mashed potatoes.. I don't want to cheat I want some encouragement and help!! Please someone tell me it want be much longer before I feel better.

Jen581791 likes this

You are the inspiration I needed this morning. Congratulations!