jenn3366

Free Women's Workout Clothes - XXL

5 posts in this topic

Hi All - I have 6 workout tank tops (XXL) and 3 or 4 black gym capris (XXL) that I would love to pass along to a new home for free. I'm happy to cover the shipping too - just want them to go to a good home! Pay it forward to someone else down the road!

IMG_1945.JPG

IMG_1944.JPG

I am 1 week post-op and am waiting for the okay to start doing something besides walking. I would love these. Not a lot of $ for special clothes. I'm not putting my address on this as I don't know if this is just to you or is public. Please let me know what you need me to do and bless you for your generousity.

@jenn3366 and @Leggypeggy thanks for these posts. @Leggypeggyyou can send a private email to @jenn3366 without it being seen by anyone except her. This is just the kind of exchange we could do more of on the Forum. 

I was going to find out from my local Salvation Army what to do with some nice men's wool slacks and sports coats, but following your idea maybe I can offer them to any gent with the need. They are too big for me now, but might be just fine for someone else on the Forum. No reason not to pass them along! 

21 hours ago, Leggypeggy said:

I am 1 week post-op and am waiting for the okay to start doing something besides walking. I would love these. Not a lot of $ for special clothes. I'm not putting my address on this as I don't know if this is just to you or is public. Please let me know what you need me to do and bless you for your generousity.

Hi there - just shot you a PM - just reply with your address and I will get them out to you!

I mailed these out today! Closing the thread in case someone else is still looking for them!