Minfit

Doing so good it scares me

HI EVERYONE, I AM WRITING IN CAPITAL LETTERS SO I CAN SEE WHAT I AM SAYING,LOL. 

LIFE HAS BEEN SO GOOD THESE PAST 2 MONTHS!!! I AM GOING INTO MY 9TH MONTH AND I AM VERY PLEASED, OTHER THAN MY USUALLY SICK TO MY SICK I AM GOOD! 

I AM A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED WITH MY SKIN, ALL MY BREAST HAVE FELL AWAY, MY THIGHS HANG WITH FAT AND MY UPPER ARMS HANG WITH FAT. I HAVE BEEN USING TANNING LOTION WHICH DOES HELP WITH THE APPEARANCE BUT IT IS DISAPPOINTING. 

BUT HEY, I HAVE LOST 114 lbs.SO, YOU CANT HSVE IT ALL. I AM IN 10'S SND SOME 8'S. I DONT HAVE MANY CLOTHES AT ALL AT ONE TIME,  AND I WEAR EVERYTHING I HAVE SOMETHING I AM TO DRESSED UP BUT I DONT CARE I LIKE NOT HAVING A LOT OF CLOTHES I NEVER WEAR.

SOMEDAYS I CAN EAT GOOD AND BY THat I MEAN BREAKFAST, A LITTLE LUNCH AND MAYBE A SNACK BEFORE BED. BUT I DONT GET ALL MY PROTEIN IN, I TRY, 

I FEEL SO GOOD !! LIFE IS A LOT EASIER !! I FEEL SO CONFIDENT NO ONE HAD TO LOOK AT ME. I just feel that much better about myself!!!

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS JUST KEEP TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME LIFE CHANGES SO MUCH SO FAST, you don't think that while you are going through it but when you look back on it , at just a couple months at a time, you realize your life will never be the same!!!!

Fantastic update! Your happiness really shines through!

Glad to hear that everything is going so well for you! Keep it up :) 

Great news!  I know that you had some rough times at first. Thank you for updating us.

I have found life with my gastric bypass to be wonderful. 

3 hours ago, Minfit said:

HI EVERYONE, I AM WRITING IN CAPITAL LETTERS SO I CAN SEE WHAT I AM SAYING,LOL. 

LIFE HAS BEEN SO GOOD THESE PAST 2 MONTHS!!! I AM GOING INTO MY 9TH MONTH AND I AM VERY PLEASED, OTHER THAN MY USUALLY SICK TO MY SICK I AM GOOD! 

I AM A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED WITH MY SKIN, ALL MY BREAST HAVE FELL AWAY, MY THIGHS HANG WITH FAT AND MY UPPER ARMS HANG WITH FAT. I HAVE BEEN USING TANNING LOTION WHICH DOES HELP WITH THE APPEARANCE BUT IT IS DISAPPOINTING. 

BUT HEY, I HAVE LOST 114 lbs.SO, YOU CANT HSVE IT ALL. I AM IN 10'S SND SOME 8'S. I DONT HAVE MANY CLOTHES AT ALL AT ONE TIME,  AND I WEAR EVERYTHING I HAVE SOMETHING I AM TO DRESSED UP BUT I DONT CARE I LIKE NOT HAVING A LOT OF CLOTHES I NEVER WEAR.

SOMEDAYS I CAN EAT GOOD AND BY THat I MEAN BREAKFAST, A LITTLE LUNCH AND MAYBE A SNACK BEFORE BED. BUT I DONT GET ALL MY PROTEIN IN, I TRY, 

I FEEL SO GOOD !! LIFE IS A LOT EASIER !! I FEEL SO CONFIDENT NO ONE HAD TO LOOK AT ME. I just feel that much better about myself!!!

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS JUST KEEP TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME LIFE CHANGES SO MUCH SO FAST, you don't think that while you are going through it but when you look back on it , at just a couple months at a time, you realize your life will never be the same!!!!

Very inspirational, thanks!  It sounds like you have a great attitude.

thanks everyone!!! It's not an easy road but this is the road we have decided we want to become healthier and we hope happier. 

I have (as well as a lot of you) held my head over a trash can and cried like a baby from being sick, we keep going and learning what our bodies can take and handle. 

Don't give up!!!