I tried to find a nice pic to share and found this from a recent vacation to visit my son and celebrate his military promotion. We walked Washington DC until I didn't think I could move anymore and was so grateful to not be lugging around the weight I used to have. I'm grateful to still have great restriction.

IMG_2047.JPG

Congrats on 6 years and congrats to your son. You look great. I spent a couple of days walking around DC last year, and boy would it have been easier if I had been lighter! Thanks for posting - I love to see people enjoying their success :) 

Wow!  Congrats on maintaining long term!  Shows it can be done!  

Great picture! Congrats! You look so happy.

18 minutes ago, Cheesehead said:

Wow!  Congrats on maintaining long term!  Shows it can be done!  

Thanks! I don't doubt I could easily pack it on at this point. It is easy to forget I am an RNY patient. But as long as I stick to the plan, I can still button by britches. 

Great job on your weight - you are an inspiration to us all. :)

And please thank your son on behalf of us all. His service to our country is also inspirational. 

Happy 6th surgiversary Paula!  Got to say - you are looking slim, trim and the picture of happiness.

Congrats!

Great picture! Love the smiles :)

This is a pic of my kiddos. Dana is a member of our group too! I'm very proud of each of them.

IMG_2331.JPG

Beautiful family :) 

On 6/3/2017 at 3:26 PM, ✿ Paula ✿ said:

I tried to find a nice pic to share and found this from a recent vacation to visit my son and celebrate his military promotion. We walked Washington DC until I didn't think I could move anymore and was so grateful to not be lugging around the weight I used to have. I'm grateful to still have great restriction.

IMG_2047.JPG

How great. Well done and you must feel so great now. Super to know that you Adults who have been through this for years now are thriving and happy. 

LOVE seeing posts from vets further out. Thank you for posting and congratulations on your long term success! It inspires me! Xo 

Congrats on maintaining for 6 years!  You look terrific!