Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jenn3366

Premier Protein Clear - Tropical

6 posts in this topic

I've seen the new Premier Protein Clear Tropical drink online and have been excited to try it. I get kinda tired of shakes and sometimes just want something to drink but would love to have a protein boost with it.  I found them online at a couple of places, but the shipping is crazy! We finally made a trip to a Sams club to pick up a few cases over the holiday weekend - they allow non members to shop there for a 10% surcharge.

These things are so refreshing and not too sweet! I'm excited to have a few cases stocked up for summer! 

20 grams protein
90 calories
16.9 ounces

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/premier-clear-rtd-12ct/prod21030708.ip

Check them out if you have a Sams Club near by.

Sounds interesting will check out!

This has almost the same protein to carb ratio that Atkins Lift protein drink had.

The Atkins protein drink has recently been discontinued but it looks like I've found a replacement - thank you.

I have tried the Premier Protein Clear Tropical protein - they're not unlike Nature's Best ‑ Isopure Zero Carb RTD.  

They're both a little strong for me as is but diluted with water, I can sip on them throughout the day.  That's not unusual for me because I have to have my Crystal Light made with almost double the amount of recommended water too.

LeeC likes this

I love the idea of a tropical flavor but why, oh why, must they always add artificial sweeteners to these drinks! It's been a challenge for me to find stevia sweetened options.

4 minutes ago, CurvyMermaid said:

I love the idea of a tropical flavor but why, oh why, must they always add artificial sweeteners to these drinks! It's been a challenge for me to find stevia sweetened options.

Although I'm an out-and-out shake type flavour gal (can you say chocolate!  LOL!), I found Vega Protein Smoothie Tropical Tango pretty decent and it's sweetened with stevia leaf extract.  I got mine from vitacost.com.