sdgrrl

Who wants to play with us?

I will definitely try to get into a get together if we can pull one off. But I coudn't have traveled yet.....although, I getting back to my punchy self now! Are you meeting Lisa?

No I am not meeting Lisa...I just saw that she was moving to Illinois. I would be happy to meet her and you and whomever else. I am not good at organizing things.

No I am not meeting Lisa...I just saw that she was moving to Illinois. I would be happy to meet her and you and whomever else. I am not good at organizing things.

Beth lives up our way too.......once I get better and back from CA, let's try and see who is interested.......we'd probably ave to pick a central location and get a hotel for a few days. But it'd be fun. :)

Okay, first the bad news: Sorry Donna, Marty, et al. but I won't be able to join you for the potluck after all.

Now for the good news: I'm having surgery on November 1st!:D

Beth lives up our way too.......once I get better and back from CA, let's try and see who is interested.......we'd probably ave to pick a central location and get a hotel for a few days. But it'd be fun. :)

I'll be Illinois in just under two weeks - we get the U-Haul and pack it on Sunday, Oct. 29th, and then we're on our way. Planning to get to the new house on Halloween Day (lucky maybe, for those of us who exist bass ackwards) and I'll be in residence and unpacking boxes all the first week of November. Marty, Ryndi, Beth, - pick a spot, any spot, and I will drive to meet all of you. I'll be living in East Alton, just across the river from St. Louis, MO, so somewhere central to all of us would be grand. If I'm not mistaken, Denise and husband plan to be in the St. Louis area in mid-November if the baby's up to traveling, as well. Once she's back on the 'Net, we'll ask her if they have finalized their plans, and maybe we can rope her in, as well.

My only days that I can't be available are the weekend of December 3 - my husband's company is flying us back to Texas for the company Christmas party. Which is also when they issue bonuses, so I wouldn't miss it for the world... :) PM me for my cell number and new address anytime you like...

Okay, first the bad news: Sorry Donna, Marty, et al. but I won't be able to join you for the potluck after all.

Yee Haw! But we'll miss meeting you.

Hey, guys,

Whoever's interested in getting together somewhere between Illinois and Ohio before the New Year, send me a PM with your info so I can work up a map and find us a central spot... somewhere with good Christmas shopping potential, maybe?

Looking forward to hearing from you all, and I'll start a new thread under Social with the same information...

Janina....I am ecstatic for you!!! Maybe you'll be well enough for a quick visit before I leave CA......but if not, I am just relieved you finally have your day! Woot Hoot!!

Hey, guys,

Whoever's interested in getting together somewhere between Illinois and Ohio before the New Year, send me a PM with your info so I can work up a map and find us a central spot... somewhere with good Christmas shopping potential, maybe?

Looking forward to hearing from you all, and I'll start a new thread under Social with the same information...

Hey, you got a PM from Ohio! :D

Hey Midwest folks, don't forget Amber, Cams and Suezq who all live in Illinois too! Boy, I would loooovvvvveee to come to that get together!

And Beth is in Michigan. :)

Hey guys just thought I'd let you know that my wife and I are from Iowa,Des Moines actually. We are newbies so not much weight lost yet but hope to be in your shoes soon! Thanks,Mike and Penny

I want to play, and really really want to come to the Wed. night support group. I am one week post op. Where & when (what time) is the support group, can I get directions please?

thanks!

ann:)

Ann, go see Bridgett's thread "Second Tuesdays in East County" yeah, it's supposed to be Second Wednesdays. Also, go to the green support button at the top of the page and choose East County for Bridgett's address.

It starts at 6:30. I can't wait to meet Marty and all the people I haven't met yet either!

I want to do the zoo, and Mexico. I have a zoo pass and can take in 1 guest with me.I also don't mind driving in to Rosarito and can carry 4 passengers. The cheapest place to get insurance to go into Mexico is AAA, BTW. Let me know, peeps.

My hubby and I may be game for the potluck. My daughter is going to SeaWorld with her best friend that day. So we actually get a break. You will like SD. I lived in Cleveland and Parma Hts. for 10 months. That was all I could handle. The people are nice the weather is too cold and grey for me.

With Donna so ill, do we know if the plans are still on and if not what can we do to help make Marty's visit fun??

I was hoping Marty would be able to make it to Rains tuesday night meeting as I am hoping to attend that for the first time. She is here until the 15th.

I hope I get to the meeting too.....it'll make it easy to meet a bunch of folks all at once. But I will probably need a ride....not sure how much Donna is going to feel up to doing. I will still go on activities, but would like to see what Michelle's schedule is.....I don't really want to leave Donna home alone much if she isn't well enough to come along. So, we'll play it by ear when I get there. You guys are great. :)

I was hoping Marty would be able to make it to Rains tuesday night meeting as I am hoping to attend that for the first time. She is here until the 15th.

The meeting had to be changed to the 13 because I have to work on 14th.

I invite anyone who would like to attend to come join.

As far as the 10th going out dancing, I am thinking not a good idea.

I would love to host a Silpada Jewelry party or just a pot luck at my home if that is low key enough.

This way, the North County peeps can see Marty.

How does that sound?

Rain

Isn't Marie's Housewarming Party the same day as the Potluck? Or has the potluck been changed/cancelled? I hope not. I need to give Donna the gentlest of hugs. Marty too so I don't hurt her new boobies. :P

I am home from the hospital, tho very frail. We are planning and excited about folks coming on Saturday----don't know what time you've planned. I think she is going with Nancy to the zoo on Sunday. Other than that, if you want to get together, let us know! I may be able to go, maybe not, but Marty can do things or not as she is able.

I am home from the hospital, tho very frail. We are planning and excited about folks coming on Saturday----don't know what time you've planned. I think she is going with Nancy to the zoo on Sunday. Other than that, if you want to get together, let us know! I may be able to go, maybe not, but Marty can do things or not as she is able.

I'm jealous that you all are getting to party. :mad: I want to come!!! :D

I hope all of you have fun. It sounds like a wonderful time.