jules_78

Before and after - measured in kg, not lb

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Not very creative on my post title, but that's it! :D

Above pics, me at my highest of 126,7 kg (too lazy to convert into pounds, sorry!) and below, me right now at 60,2 kg

Some more info: My highest was 126,7 kg then I managed to lose 22 kg on my own (before considering surgery) - then had RYN at 104 kg. 

My NOW pictures are after 8 months of the surgery. My goal was to reach 55 kg, but now at 60,2 I guess I'm fine. 

IMG_2226.JPG

Edited by jules_78
More informatio added
Lori88, Zyia, LeeC and 4 others like this

I speak kg, so all good there! 

Wow, what a dramatic transformation! You look positively willowy! Are you tall? 

Congrats :) 

jules_78 likes this

Congrats. You look great in ALL your pictures. Your tattoos look especially awesome in the after pics.

jules_78 likes this

Wow!  You look great.  Your weight loss - whether listed in kg or pounds (or even in stone :D) - is very impressive.  

From the photos it looks to me like you are at your right goal weight and probably should not lose more weight.  

You are an inspiration to us all. :)

jules_78 likes this

10 hours ago, Jen581791 said:

I speak kg, so all good there! 

Wow, what a dramatic transformation! You look positively willowy! Are you tall? 

Congrats :) 

Thanks so much Jen! I am 170 cm tall, so I guess 60 kg would be good to me!

Jen581791 likes this

10 hours ago, Gretta said:

Congrats. You look great in ALL your pictures. Your tattoos look especially awesome in the after pics.

Thanks, Gretta! That's very sweet of you, but I was very unhappy at my highest, altough I tried all that "body positivity" thing, but it didn't work. 

Regarding my tattoos, my tattoo artist said although I lost a lot of weight, my skin did not wrinkle and the tattoos look really good now! 

Jen581791 and LeeC like this

6 hours ago, Res Ipsa said:

Wow!  You look great.  Your weight loss - whether listed in kg or pounds (or even in stone :D) - is very impressive.  

From the photos it looks to me like you are at your right goal weight and probably should not lose more weight.  

You are an inspiration to us all. :)

Thanks Res! Altough it's been only 8 months out of surgery, this has been a long winding road, with lots of ups ans downs and now the battle ahead is to keep these pounds away forever! 

Yeah, I guess I should be fine at my current weight. My nut said I could be somewhere in between 58 - 68 kg, so at 60 is perfect! 

11 minutes ago, jules_78 said:

Thanks, Gretta! That's very sweet of you, but I was very unhappy at my highest, altough I tried all that "body positivity" thing, but it didn't work. 

Regarding my tattoos, my tattoo artist said although I lost a lot of weight, my skin did not wrinkle and the tattoos look really good now! 

@jules_78 Impressive no wrinkly arms. I should have had my stomach tattooed in a band around me before surgery to keep the skin taut! B)

jules_78 likes this

You look awesome!! Congratulations! 

jules_78 likes this

Wow, that is amazing in just 8 months - gives me a lot of positivity for my upcoming surgery and the months following.

You've really done very well and should be extremely proud.

Just out of curiosity, did you exercise a lot in these past 8 months?

Also, I concur with the other post above, your tattoos really look badass now. :)

jules_78 likes this

9 hours ago, Aksh said:

Wow, that is amazing in just 8 months - gives me a lot of positivity for my upcoming surgery and the months following.

You've really done very well and should be extremely proud.

Just out of curiosity, did you exercise a lot in these past 8 months?

Also, I concur with the other post above, your tattoos really look badass now. :)

Hey! It's been a long journey, but it was well worth it! 

Being brutally honest I hate exercising, and I'm not gonna pay for a gym membership that I won't use. But I try to walk as much as I can and I play the Just Dance Wii video games - they're quite fun and at least I get to move and jump around a little bit! 

Yeah! Tattooed & Proud! 

LeeC likes this

Cool!

And by exercise I pretty much meant any activity - gym or no - so that definitely answers my question.

I asked because I plan to do a lot of daily activity post the surgery once I'm allowed to do more strenuous stuff including hit the gym and get back to weight training (there's a small, relatively low-key place 10 minutes walk from my home) and in the interim post-op just walk around as much as I can during the day.

Cheers!

Everything counts....

On 25/5/2017 at 9:48 PM, Zyia said:

You look awesome!! Congratulations! 

Thanks, Zyia! :wub: