Elaina

Pre-Surgery

11 posts in this topic

Today is just the beginning. I am beginning my 10 day liquid diet today, pre-surgery. My surgery is on May 25, 2017, so I still have a long road ahead of me. I am concerned with surgery and the first few weeks after surgery. Just wanted to sign up for this page so I have somewhere to look at when I am feeling down! 

Welcome to Thinner Times Elaina!

The pre-op liquid diet can be tough but once you make it through the first 2-3 days, it does become easier so hang in there and follow the programme.

Dear Elaina, congratulations on the decision to go forward and the journey ahead. There was just a posting by Raeme - 2 years before and after pictures. She looks healthy, strong, and in great shape now. My wife was really wowed by the difference.

I'm only 8 weeks out from my VSG, and have found the insights and bits of advice here very helpful. With any luck you'll find some of the same. 

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum!

I have to agree with the above statement. The pre-op diet suddenly got a lot easier (for me at least) from day 3. Just hang in there!

Welcome!  We are here to support you on your weight loss surgery journey. 

Welcome Elaina!

Welcome, Elaina. There are so many great stories to read about here on TTF. I spent the several weeks leading up to my surgery poring over the blogs, before and after photos, and Q&A here :) 

Aussie H likes this

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, Jen581791 said:

Welcome, Elaina. There are so many great stories to read about here on TTF. I spent the several weeks leading up to my surgery poring over the blogs, before and after photos, and Q&A here :) 

Me too....especially the blogs! Welcome Elaina.

Edited by Aussie H

On 5/15/2017 at 9:38 AM, Elaina said:

Today is just the beginning. I am beginning my 10 day liquid diet today, pre-surgery. My surgery is on May 25, 2017, so I still have a long road ahead of me. I am concerned with surgery and the first few weeks after surgery. Just wanted to sign up for this page so I have somewhere to look at when I am feeling down! 

Dear Elaina, hope you are doing okay. Best wishes - 

How are you doing today Elaina?