Gretta

Oh Yeah! One Bar Maple Doughnut

If you have a lifestyle that makes protein bars necessary, I thought I'd let you know I just tried a really delicious one. The Peanut Butter Pie one is pretty good, too.

Oh Yeah! One Bar Doughnut, Maple Glazed, 12 Count https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N16U5PC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_LYofzbAJE23DZ

19 hours ago, Gretta said:

If you have a lifestyle that makes protein bars necessary, I thought I'd let you know I just tried a really delicious one. The Peanut Butter Pie one is pretty good, too.

Oh Yeah! One Bar Doughnut, Maple Glazed, 12 Count https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N16U5PC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_LYofzbAJE23DZ

I'm a big fan of the Oh Yeah bars. I will have to try this one, thank you! You win for best avatar!

Aw, thanks! Those are dangerously delicious! I must control myself!

I've been eating quest bars for years and only recently discovered the Oh Yeah One bars.  They are a little on the sweet side for me, but when I am in the mood for something over the dge sweet, I really like the peanut butter pie, chocolate chip cookie dough and the seasonal pumpkin pie was really yummy!

Quest is my mainstay but the Birthday Cake Oh Yeah is such a treat like candy!  Love them!  Will have to keep an eye out for a maple donut one! 

1 hour ago, CoTN said:

Quest is my mainstay but the Birthday Cake Oh Yeah is such a treat like candy!  Love them!  Will have to keep an eye out for a maple donut one! 

I've got some Peanut Butter Pie and Salted Caramel Oh Yeah bars being shipped to me. Excited to try these flavors - I've mostly had their Almond Bliss before (which is heavenly, truly like a candy bar). 

6 minutes ago, Jen581791 said:

I've got some Peanut Butter Pie and Salted Caramel Oh Yeah bars being shipped to me. Excited to try these flavors - I've mostly had their Almond Bliss before (which is heavenly, truly like a candy bar). 

Yum! Be sure to report back with your review!

1 minute ago, Gretta said:

Yum! Be sure to report back with your review!

Yes, ma'am! :)

I can report fromTODAY that both the peanut butter and the salted caramel are delicious!

Poor planning led to protein bars for breakfast AND lunch for me today. I also have the maple donut and pumpkin pie flavors in my cupboard for other poor planning days, hope those are good too!

Thanks, @Kio! I like the lemon cake flavor, too. ONE bars are the best!

Cinnamon roll flavor with a cup of coffee is amazing :)

I recently ordered the Oh Yeah and Oh Yeah One bars (different flavors, but by far not all of them :lol:) - they arrived and I'm curious about how they'll taste. If they're going to taste like quest bars... *eeeeeek*

I've never been a lover of protein bars and I confess, Quest bars ranked bottom of the list purely because of their cookie dough texture and overly sweet taste. 

Turning them into Quest Bar Cookies helped enough to tempt my DH but not me.  http://www.proteincakery.com/quest-bar-cookies/

OK, Oh Yeah! One Bar review, since I picked my order up in Dubai over the weekend: 

Peanut Butter Pie is very good. It's pretty peanuty and the glaze stuff on the outside makes it nice - most of the Oh Yeah! bars seem to have this magical glaze. 

It's no Almond Bliss or Cinnamon Roll, but it's very good. 

Salted Caramel is also very good. It really tastes like it's candy (OK, so my memory of candy might be a bit hazy at this point...). 

Both are great replacements for a meal when you haven't planned properly. 

I have two new Quest bar flavors, too (coconut cashew and something or other else), which I think I'll have to bake into cookies, as @cinwa posted. I've heard this is a good trick. The back of the boxes even has recipes where you bake them with fillings and stuff. Interesting...

I tested several flavors of Oh Yeah and Oh Yeah One and so far they're good. The Oh Yeah taste better than the Oh Yeah One IMO but - Good Lord! - they're huge. :lol: