clark924

Newbie Here !!

8 posts in this topic

So Nervous yet Excited!!  My surgery is Monday 05/15/17. I'm glad I came up on this site not very much support at home.  My son is grown and out the house and I haven't told anyone at work. Praying for speedy recovery .

Jen581791, LeeC and MyLife1121 like this

Welcome! This site has some very supportive people who are happy to answer questions and share experiences :) Monday will be here (and be over!) before you know it. 

I haven't told many people, either. Some do, some don't. 

Best of luck on the big day!

Welcome Clark924! I'm right behind you 5/31/17 is my surgery. Looking forward to it, wish you all the best on 5/17:D

Hi Clark, good luck on Monday. I'm very new too, going in on 20th nervous but excited to begin this new chapter. I've only told my manager and one colleague who I share an office with to everyone else I'm on 'Medical Leave' it's so hard as a lot of my work is over the phone and I've not met these people to then be explaining something like this. 

How are you getting on with your pre op diet?

Best wishes for Monday!

Welcome Clark!  The site is here to support you - with information, assurances, inspiration, an occasional virtual hug, and what ever else you need to make your weight loss surgery journey successful.   :)

Welcome to Thinner Times!

Hello and welcome! How did it go?