Miroegbu

The 411 sleeved in April 2017 need a pal

Hello I had my surgery on April 10th 2017. Just wanted to know if anybody else out there has had there's around this time??? I must say that I have been doing extremely well without any complications. However I do find myself wanting to binge eat...but I remember that I can't do that anymore!!! After being on liquids for 3 weeks, close to a month can really drive you nuts!!! Lol... I guess that's why they make you see a shrink!!!! Anyway I'm losing a pound a day!!! When I first started the liquid diet on April 4th I was at 407, now I am at 385!!! So I do see some improvement! Looking for a nice buddy to walk with and talk about the bypass period.

Welcome to Thinner Times and congratulations on your recent WLS.

Welcome! Congratulations on your progress! I will be getting sleeved May 31.

Congrats... I'm so happy for you!!! Are you excited??? Have you started changing your diet??? :)

Aw thanks! I AM excited! Yes, I'm low carbing and working out a lot. Ready to get this show on the road!

Lol... I know that's right!!! Well if you have any questions please feel free to ask me. I'm still learning my body each day!!!

Thanks! Will do!

Hello there!! I was sleeved April the 5th!!:D

Wow!!! That's great!! How are you doing??? Are you almost close to eating regular food??? :)