CherokeeGirl

Just need to vent....crying

10 posts in this topic

I have done so well with my emotions since my surgery, been through a lot, another mini stroke, lost my brother unexpectedly, a lot..........but for some reason, I broke today...I have eaten all day and bad stuff. Issues with two of my kids, my oldest had an emergency appendectomy and I couldn't get home, my knees are hurting so bad today, ended up in ER yesterday with a surface blood clot.....had one knee totally replaced in November and the other last month and it takes a year for full recovery......just lost it today........I feel guilty and like a loser....just feel horrible!!!!!!!:(

Hugs to you! I give myself 10-minute pity parties when I need them. Then I dust myself off and keep on keeping on. You will too. It's hard being strong all the time. And you've been SO strong for so long. Be kind to yourself. Brighter days are ahead. Don't beat yourself up.

Hugs!

Thanks you....feeling better today.....and back on tract. I SO appreciate the support. 

LeeC and Res Ipsa like this

Sending hugs and comfort your way, we all have our moments, just know you're not alone <3

Sometimes it's hard to keep putting one foot in front of the other.  Pick your self up and keep plugging along..  hoping things get better.  

Wow I haven't seen you in years I think! You have done so well! 

Just let it go, get back on the horse, it's just a learning thing. You'll do better next time right? If you need to get on My Fitness Pal and start tracking everything, surround yourself with healthy high protein snacks so you just have something to eat when you can't think of what you want. 

Find some other way to get your emotions out! Talk to us instead of eating bad food! I hope your knee heals well and quickly. I'm so sorry about your brother. 

Hope today was a better day for you.  Have a hug.

That's a lot on your plate. Take things one day at a time, and if that feels too big, take it one hour at a time...still too big, get through the next fifteen minutes. ((hugs)) You must be incredibly strong because, after all of that, I'd be curled up in the corner crying my eyes out! 

Hugs, hugs, hugs!