jules_78

After 6 months and 86 pounds less

12 posts in this topic

It's been a long journey with its ups and dows, and my goal is to lose another 22 pounds. Hope I can get there! 

IMG_1721.PNG

IMG_1932.JPG

Well, the before picture is when I was at 281.5 pounds, I lost 48.5 pounds on my own then had  surgery.

Amazing!! 

ShrinkingViolet2 and jules_78 like this

Well done!

jules_78 and ShrinkingViolet2 like this

Wowzerz! Amazing transformation!:wub:

jules_78 likes this

Wow. Great job so far. I am impressed. 

jules_78 likes this

That's a jaw-dropping transformation Jules - congratulations!

jules_78 likes this

Posted (edited)

Thank you all! :wub: However I'm struggling with snacking. I work in an office from 9 to 5 and feel this urge to have a cup of coffee and munch on something at midday and mid- afternoon. Then back home, I'm constanly munching on small things (nuts, a piece of low fat cheese etc), before and after dinner. And I feel this is ruining my diet plan. I also eat tortillas (although they only 64 calories, they have carbohydrates).

I still wanna lose another 22 pounds and am terribly afraid to regain weight. Can someone relate to this?

Edited by jules_78

You look fantastic!!! I have a snacking ptoblem also.. I love sugar, so im really struggling right now 7 days post op i had a couple days already where i ate things i should not have. Its really tough i dont eat huge portions of food never did but the snacking ir urge to snack is killing me. 

On 12/4/2017 at 3:30 PM, Elise said:

You look fantastic!!! I have a snacking ptoblem also.. I love sugar, so im really struggling right now 7 days post op i had a couple days already where i ate things i should not have. Its really tough i dont eat huge portions of food never did but the snacking ir urge to snack is killing me. 

Hi Elise, thanks! Actually I did the same as you in a very early post op stage. Although it did not affect my weight loss, as I was very careful, I truly regret it. It's like testing your pouch limits and this is no good. 

Can you have sugar? After 6 months I can't, I feel really sick when I have it, so I just cut it out completely. 

Bear in mind this is a lifestyle changing operation and always remember why you did it. This helped me a lot in the process. Good luck and all the best! 

Michael_A likes this

You look fantastic!!! Congrats!

jules_78 likes this

8 hours ago, bellamoma said:

You look fantastic!!! Congrats!

Thanks, sweetie!  :wub:

bellamoma likes this