daily routine, I split my vitamins up 1/2 in the morning, 3 hours later I take iron, then at night I take the other 1/2 of my vitamins.

the question for those of you who do this when you miss or forget a dose do you take the missed dose when you find it or take the 1s

you should be taking? do you try to make it up? I haven't heard of a short term time limit such as you have to get them in 24 hours. 

I will try to get them in the next day. 

It's very rare that I miss taking my vitamins/calcium etc. but on the rare occasion that I do miss something, I never try to make it up because it rarely happens.

I prepare my multivitamins, calcium etc. a week in ahead using a MEDIPLANNER II (Walmart - $5.95) and I keep that in the kitchen - that's the room I frequent the most.

When I was working, I used a travel pill dispenser for the stuff I took midday.

I take calcium 3 x a day.  If I miss a dose I squeeze it in...I take calcium and vitamin D at 9 am, multi and iron at 3pm, calcium at 6 and calcium, magnesium, and b complex at 10.  I can squeeze an extra dose in at 8 pm.  Or the next morning at 7 pm.  I take B 12 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  

21 hours ago, cinwa said:

It's very rare that I miss taking my vitamins/calcium etc. but on the rare occasion that I do miss something, I never try to make it up because it rarely happens.

I prepare my multivitamins, calcium etc. a week in ahead using a MEDIPLANNER II (Walmart - $5.95) and I keep that in the kitchen - that's the room I frequent the most.

When I was working, I used a travel pill dispenser for the stuff I took midday.

I use something similar from wal mart also, but I will still miss a dose. usually 1 time a week.

if I miss a dose I usually try to make it up. if I miss a dose at night I will take it the next morning, then take that morning dose at noon.