rds

155 pounds lost!!

15 posts in this topic

I haven't been on here in awhile but wanted to come back to share with everyone that I hit my goal weight of 200! It happened a couple months ago, and I'm hovering between 196 and 203 most of the time now. Comparison picture attached.

I decided to have a tummy tuck, liposuction and breast implants done once I had maintained for about three months. Surgery was on Monday... I'm definitely a little sore still but doing a lot better than I was Monday and Tuesday. I'll come back and post another picture once I'm healed from surgery!

comparison picture.jpg

LadyFl, Ja_lo, Dtrain84 and 17 others like this

That's and amazing transformation - you've done a great job!

I look forward to seeing the results of your my tuck, liposuction and breast implants once you've healed.

rds and nimiety like this

WOW. you look AWESOME! congrats to you! i'm looking forward to post op plastics pics :) 

rds likes this

Good job, you!!!

rds likes this

Congrats on a job well done!

rds likes this

Fabulous job!  I am very impressed.

rds likes this

You are beautiful! What a great job =)

rds likes this

Stunning!! Way to go.  You must be incredibly proud and feel so accomplished.  You look beautiful. 

Fabulous, such wonderful inspiration!

Pretty impressive! Great job! 

Beautiful! Awesome job!

WOW! WOW! WOW! Great job - am so happy for you! That is fantastic and has given me a lot of hope and inspiration as I am just starting this process, so thank you!!!

Beautiful!! I just had my Tummy tuck with lipo im 7 days post op. Good luck on your new journey looking forward to seeing the TT before and after pics!

I strongly suggest you look at videos on you tube people have the journey from pre to post TT and it is sssooo helpful! I learned so much from them and its visual very informative. There is a girl her name is Vanessa that did a probably the best series i watched she put some very helpful things and tips in there that saved my life lol 

Wow! So amazing. You are inspiring. Congratulations on both the weight loss and going through with the plastics. I hope your recovery goes very smoothly :)