rkhayles

On my way to a healthier me!

3 posts in this topic

Good morning from Texas!

Well, I am 11 weeks into this journey, and finding some small hills I need help to climb.  Need a bit of support that I thought I would get from friends, but they haven't gone through this, so they don't really know how to help.  

I know we are all different, but I get a little discouraged seeing others' losses, like @100 lbs in 4 months.  I know I did the right thing for me, but when I see things like that, and I'm only down 27 lbs in 11 weeks, it makes me want to just chuck it all and grab a plate of pasta!  Yes, sleevers lose it a little more slowly, but I want to see movement and I'm not, so I get down, and reach for "just one" cookie that my hubby has in the house, and there I go!

I guess I just need to go do more water aerobics!

Thanks for listening!

Kesha likes this

Welcome to Thinner Times!

Don't worry about the scale - I didn't do much better and truthfully, this isn't a race.  You didn't get puffy overnight.

Keep doing what you're doing ... your sleeve will work for you if you follow the programme and that means giving the pasta and cookies a pass.

Kesha likes this

You're doing great! I like your comment about water aerobics. Even if you're losing slowly, you're sculpting the new body you want. Masterpieces take time. Check in here often gor support. You got this. Hugs.