kcfan01

Premier Protein Shake Question

I use to buy the caramel Premier Protein shakes at Walmart, Costco and Sam's Club.  Now none of them have that flavor.  Does anyone know why?

Never saw them at our sams club but our Walmart still has them; saw them this morning..

You can order them on line at Amazon.com

I have ordered them from wal mart. I order choc, banana cream & caramel, they will have them at your front door in less than a week.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Premier-Protein-Caramel-High-Protein-Shakes-11-fl-oz-4-count/52384479

What new found delight is this?!?!  I just know chocolate, van and strawb!!

usually do chocolate & do the banana cream & caramel for a change. don't like the vanilla & strawberry, usually love strawberry &

vanilla but not in the premier shakes.

I like all 3 of the standard flavors but I have a long history of drinking just horrible protein drinks on one diet or another.  I like these for breakfast so I keep a supply of them.  Banana and caramel sound delish!!  Can't wait to add them to my rotation

I can't tolerate shakes anymore. They were fine for about a year, now the sweetness just gags me. I mostly go to dairy, eggs, meat, or nuts/beans for protein. Even Greek yogurt is now way too sweet for me. I will drink a shake once in a great while, though it is quite rare, I don't think I've had one for a year.

I buy vanilla and I have at least one every day. I tried the banana and they are pretty good. I add greek yogurt, 1/2 of a frozen banana and a dash of cinnamon to make a shake. I don't like the banana enough just to drink it as is.

I have one every day for breakfast.  I usually have chocolate, but also keep banana and caramel on hand for a little variety.  The caramel are too sweet for me, but they're good mixed with coffee and ice for a coffeehouse-style drink.