Minfit

6 months check up

3 posts in this topic

When I went for my 6 months check up my doctor was very pleased with my blood work.  My vitamin B was a little high so he told me for the next 6 months for me to take it every other day. 

From my highest weight of 262 on March 16th 2016 to 170 on March 6 2017. Day of surgery i was 246 that was Sept. 6 2016. 

I am very happy with my results, my dr. Seems to think I won't loss but 25 _30 more lbs. I will be happy with 145 to 150. My face is so skinny now I do look a little sick. All my Weight is in my lower stomach and thighs now, so maybe that where it will come from. 

As I have said so many times before i still fight  nausea , I might get lucky and go 3 or 4 days without it but it always comes back for a few days. I do get tired of the same thing everyday and I don't eat as much as I need to. I am trying. 

Life is really good!!!!! I can go and go all day I feel so much better my back dont hurt like it did my knees are a lot better. I have already had one knee replacement my Ortho dr. Was very happy about my weight loss. I have came off of lyrica, I have been taking that for 17 years for nerve damage from my back. At 342.00 every 3 months I will save a lot just from that one medicine. Still haven't told anyone about my WLS other than my hubby and one friend who had this surgery 5 years ago, when everyone ask me what am I doing I just say, I don't eat as much and I have cut out all sweets and soda which is true. 

Do I have head hunger? O yes!!!! Everyday!!!  I just want to eat and it be good but in reality it's not. I don't eat junk just taking a bite of my protein and I am full, I ate a bite of homemade potato salad it wasn't good. It's only good in my mind!

If you are just starting your journey DONT GIVE UP! There are a lot of hard days but it is worth it   

Cheesehead and cinwa like this

Thank you for posting your update, and great job on the weight loss. :)

Minfit likes this

Outstanding! What a great update! I especially like how much your QUALITY of life has improved. Way to go!

Minfit likes this