sleeved524

5 Day Pouch Test.

7 posts in this topic

Hi Guys I'm New i just decided to join after sitting here reading all the successes on this thread.  But i also notice the post are years back.  I want to start the 5 Day Pouch Test Monday and i would like some support ... Please Please start with me on Monday March 13th. 

Welcome. We are here to support and inform you on your weight loss surgery journey. 

As I am just below my goal weight, I really cannot join you in your five day pouch test, but I totally support you. Go for it. 

Hi there! I'm about 9 years post-op and looking to get back on track and do a 5DPT - if you haven't started yet, let me know and I'll do it with you. if you've already done it, how did it go?

On 4/21/2017 at 0:02 PM, Surf23v1 said:

Hi there! I'm about 9 years post-op and looking to get back on track and do a 5DPT - if you haven't started yet, let me know and I'll do it with you. if you've already done it, how did it go?

FYI - here are some postings by TTF members who have fone the 5 day pouch test:

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 2:15 PM, sleeved524 said:

Hi Guys I'm New i just decided to join after sitting here reading all the successes on this thread.  But i also notice the post are years back.  I want to start the 5 Day Pouch Test Monday and i would like some support ... Please Please start with me on Monday March 13th. 

What is the 5 day pouch test?

5daypouchtest.com

I'm no good at making it a click on link, sorry.  It's basically a 5 day reset to help get rid of carbs.  Getting back to basics..

12 hours ago, Mommy Dearest said:

What is the 5 day pouch test?

5 Day Pouch Test