msmarymac

Plastics Preop

I never thought I'd be doing this, but here I was today getting nude photos taken for my preop :)

I am scheduled for a lower body lift which includes tummy tuck, inner thigh lift and a little lipo here and there on March 16.  My grandmother, who was all about looks and sometimes made me feel "less than" because of my weight, left me some money and I've decided this is a good use for some of it.  She would approve lol.

My new love will be taking care of me and says he loves me either way but is excited for the increase in self confidence he believes will result.  My life has changed so much in the last 3 years, and it all started with a weight loss surgery seminar.  I am a little nervous since it's such a big surgery, but I'm so excited for the outcome.

How wonderful! It sounds like you've made a great decision~one your grandma would be happy with! 

Awesome!! I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear about your experience.

I am super excited for you. That is just around the corner. Plus it's my bday. I'm so excited you are getting a new bod for my birthday!!! 

That's exciting news Mary - made all the better for having someone in your life who will support you regardless.

It sounds like you put a lot of thought into this and that you're confident about your decision. It's so great that you have someone in your life to love and support you through this. I'm really happy for you and wish you all the best.

How exciting!

Thinking of you today, can't wait for your update!