Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smallfriefinnway

Dr sandborn Erlanger hospital Chattanooga TN

1 post in this topic

I like in Tennessee and this is my 3years ago. At the who weight lost surgery thing. I was referred to his office almost a 18 month ago. The first doctor didn't want to do it cause my vitamin deficiencies. Said it would be sucide and risky. After doctor sandborn seminar I made my decision about it I wasn't going to allow anyone to hold me back from what I needed for my health. I want to see my kids finish school get married ask questions about boys have babies. I have one granddaughter due in 8 weeks. I can't wait. Dr sandborn office has been supportive and really pushed for me to get this done even if I had to wait. Due to a increase of patients cause another doctor closed his practice. I'm really glad I am doing this. I'm proud of my self.  I wasn't ready the first time. And I'm so glad cause it would of failed like he said most lapbands have and he has had to take them out. And today I was reading in the your weight matter magazine that they have two new processors I don't think I'd do either. Cause I want something long term. And the gastric bypass offers that but there is two new choices for people looking to lose weight that not permit. For whatever reasons. And he is doing both new processor the balloon and the flushing apparatus. But what I wanted to say dr sandborn helped me find my voice! Helped me stand up for myself. And my life and what ever I have to sacrifice I will as long as I can remain a healthy lifestyle

Res Ipsa likes this