Kris Ledezma

9 years out VSG/ getting back on track

7 posts in this topic

2007 HW  369 lbs.   2017 Current weight 225 lbs.  2011 smallest ever 129 lbs 2017-02-10_05.07.40.jpg

edited_2017-01-20_22.56.24.jpg

LadyFl, Lori88, tmcgee and 1 other like this

WOW!  That's an amazing transformation!

Thank you! Still working on me and getting back on track :D

ShrinkingViolet2 likes this

Have you tried the 5 Day Pouch Test?

A lot of our members have found it helpful for getting back on track.

Cinwa yes I completed the 5 day pouch test last week.  I am so happy that i felt some restriction again.  I am beyond delighted that i started experiencing the hiccups again.  That was always how i knew i was full and to stop.  I also dropped 4 lbs. Thank you very much 

I appreciate the fact that most people posting here are transparent and honest. It helps me prepare and strategize. I some times think people struggle with perfectionism when dealing with their weight. An all or nothing mindset which doesn't lend itself to dealing well with slips and getting back on track.

1 hour ago, HappyBigFatGrayCat said:

I appreciate the fact that most people posting here are transparent and honest. It helps me prepare and strategize. I some times think people struggle with perfectionism when dealing with their weight. An all or nothing mindset which doesn't lend itself to dealing well with slips and getting back on track.

I'm an all or nothing person.  If I slip up I want more bad stuff.  If I don't eat it I'm good.  One bite leads me to more bites til it's gone.  It's easier just not to have it around to tempt me..yet, I can have a taste of something on my hubby's plate and I'm fine..

bellamoma likes this