LadyFl

Sleeved 08/01/2014 wow

15 posts in this topic

It's driving me crazy that I'm not at goal. However, I am forgiving myself and taking charge completely. I want to lose 58 more pounds. There I said it out loud. I am going to do this by 7/17/2017.  I will not stop taking care of me.  I'm saying this at a time when life is a little crazy. However, I've got to do this! This is for me and I'm worth it.  Help!!!

Edited by LadyFl

You can do it! Good for you!

LadyFl and Jabsie like this

You have done an amazing job so far LadyFl - have to tried kickstarting your weight loss again with the 5 Day Pouch Test?

LadyFl, Res Ipsa and Jabsie like this

Yes, I am on day one.  Wow, I am so happy you suggested this "cinwa!" It means that I am on the correct road.Thanks! 

I still work out and stay positive.  I just need to get these pounds off. I am doing this so I can live.  I know part of my issue is that I eat to many carbs.  I am fixing that now.

Also, as suggested on a similar post I'm going to check my weight everyday again.  

Edited by LadyFl
Jabsie likes this

For me the last week was telling.  I can still "lose weight."  I understand from experience that I can gain weight. I have 48 pounds unitl goal. I am ready for feeling, looking and being called "little."  Additionally, being a "Little Lady" is indeed a good thing. I will post every Friday until goal.  Thanks you all for the support and being my sleeved home.    

Jabsie, Cheesehead, Res Ipsa and 1 other like this

You're inspiring!!!! I hope you're doing well, I look forward to seeing you progress.  Are your stats updated? If they are, wouldn't you be very underweight at the goal you're shooting for? Sorry if that is too nosey. 

On 1/28/2017 at 10:43 AM, bellamoma said:

You're inspiring!!!! I hope you're doing well, I look forward to seeing you progress.  Are your stats updated? If they are, wouldn't you be very underweight at the goal you're shooting for? Sorry if that is too nosey. 

My goal for 7-17-17 is to be healthy. Trying to lose 58 more is a little bit over the  top. I have lost 10 pounds over the last few weeks.  

My target is to weight is  147-157 pounds which leaves my BMI in the normal range. I have a large more masculine body frame. So the "small" title is hard for me to see.  Being a "Big Girl" during the ages 32 to 44 was a comfortable normal.  

People saying "your little" at my lowest weight (179) resulted in me feeling sad.  I am working on my body image issues.  I am no longer caring what other people say about my body. I now just say "thank you."   

I  am officially 47 years old.   It is past time for me to take control of my image. Thank you for saying I am "inspiring."  Being part of this form has helped push my journey forward. 

Edited by LadyFl
Jabsie, Clickin, debbio and 3 others like this

On 1/29/2017 at 4:23 PM, LadyFl said:

My target is to weight is  147-157 pounds which leaves my BMI in the normal range. I have a large more masculine body frame. So the "small" title is hard for me to see.  Being a "Big Girl" during the ages 32 to 44 was a comfortable normal.

Early out and at the advice of my nutritionist, I changed my goal weight to compensate for higher than average muscle mass and frame. Exercise had become an important part of my health goals so she suggested taking body measurements once every week or so during the period of active weight loss. There were weeks where I lost inches but not pounds so that metric was very valuable to have. Having said that, I can say with certainty that exercise was not primarily responsible for my weight loss.....that was all about the food. I exercise for the health benefits, not weight loss.

The bottom line is this; your pants don't lie. I'm in a size 8 now, the smallest ever in my adult life. My sister is 20 lbs lighter than I am and we can wear the same clothes.

LadyFl and Res Ipsa like this

It is Friday.  I feel great and working out. I am down 2 pounds. That is better than up! Lol I am not given up.  Pushing forward each minute. 

Clickin, cinwa, Cheesehead and 2 others like this

2lb is outstanding - you can do this!

LadyFl and ShrinkingViolet2 like this

Good Friday, I am a little afraid. With my change in diet, no excuses attitude plus working out the weight is coming off again. I lost (5) pounds this week.  My bigesst fear is hitting a plateau. Historically, that has been an issue. However, I will deal that issue openly.   I still cannot see my weight loss.  See you all next Friday "good or bad."  Thanks for the support. :D

Edited by LadyFl
Clickin, Cheesehead and Res Ipsa like this

Yeah!  Great job this week. Just stick to the diet, even if you hit a weight loss stall, and you will succeed. :)

LadyFl and ShrinkingViolet2 like this

Happy Friday! Spent the whole day running around at a confrence.  No problems with movement or endouramce.  Lost 2 more pounds this week. I worked out all week.  I am stronger than ever.  This is my lifestyle.  

KMFL28 likes this

That is outstanding LadyFL!

Your sleeve is still working for you - you just need to show it that you're running the show.

Karimeaway and LadyFl like this

Getting closer to my goal date (07-17-17).  This week included an injury to my foot.  However, I am on my to the gym in a few. No new weight loss.  I am making healthy choices.  Pushing forward with every step.