Minfit

4 months update

i am one day early of 4 months but I have a lot to do tomorrow so I thought I would post early. 

I have been 190 for a few days I am really glad àbout that, I still fight nausea. I will be good for a few days and then it hits me everyday for a couple of weeks. I have head hunger every day!! All these kinds of food I want and crave but I don't eat them, I can't because I still don't eat enough now. On my best day I can get 55_65 grams of protein in around 700_800 calories, even though I want food I can't eat much in a day. 

Some days I am still very tired I read some peoples post and wish I could do better maybe one day I will. It is a never ending battle 

I think you're doing great! Don't let the protein, calorie count or even the tiredness and head hunger get you down. It'll all come together, just do the best you can-which it seems you are! When the nausea hits, write down what you've been eating. Keep track and maybe you'll discover it's a certain food, beverage, etc. that's causing it. 

Thank you!!! 

You're doing good, don't compare yourself to others.  This is your journey.  Every body is different.  My dr. Told me that the first 6 months are a learning period.  

I agree with what's already been said. You are doing great and happy 4 months! Just use this time to figure out triggers and issues and acknowledge they exist. Head hunger is very tough to deal with, but you can do it. It's about making the right choices and sticking with your diet plan. 

Will the head hungry every go away?  Also, does the craving every stop? I would think after 4 months of not eating junk food and almost a year of no soda I would be over wanting it

I've tasted soda but it tastes nasty!  And I drank 2-2 liter bottles a day!  I still have cravings and head hunger.  When I think I'm hungry, I drink, wait 30 minutes to see if I really am hungry...

i keep apples, jerky and protein bars with me...