jenwall

I had my tummy tuck done

11 posts in this topic

After almost 2 years post op and 1 year at same weight I decided to have my tummy tuck. Mostly cause my back was so bad because of my torn ab muscles. So now that I am 3 weeks post op I feel amazing. Back to doing all of my regular stuff (that is everything but lifting). I have an awesome family to help with that stuff. Photos below are 1 week post op and before pictures. I am excited to see how I look a year from now. I can tell I stand a lot straighter also.

IMG_1175.JPG

IMG_1176.JPG

That looks outstanding Jen - I'm green with envy!

JulieW likes this

1 hour ago, cinwa said:

That looks outstanding Jen - I'm green with envy!

Yes!

This excites me! That's one week postop? You have Spider-Man like healing powers! 

msmarymac likes this

that looks great!! Did they do any lipo suction? If you don't mind me asking about how much did that cost?

Looking great!!!

You look awesome!!  I'm having mine on 02/27.

You mentioned that you had back issues because of the torn ab muscles. Could you elaborate more on that? I'm curious because my lower back has been particularly bad lately and now this makes me wonder if the possibly damaged muscles could have something to do with it.

jenwall and Clickin like this

On 12/24/2016 at 10:46 AM, CTGirl74 said:

You look awesome!!  I'm having mine on 02/27.

You mentioned that you had back issues because of the torn ab muscles. Could you elaborate more on that? I'm curious because my lower back has been particularly bad lately and now this makes me wonder if the possibly damaged muscles could have something to do with it.

I had what you call diastasis recti from my first pregnancy.

On 12/20/2016 at 8:13 PM, Minfit said:

that looks great!! Did they do any lipo suction? If you don't mind me asking about how much did that cost?

Yes they did lip right under my boobs and on my love handle area. Also had my vagina lifted a tad cause I had a fatter vagina and then after the weight loss it drooped a little so the did Lopo theirs also. It cost roughly $8,500 

Minfit likes this

you are a new woman all around. That is a lot cheaper than I would have thought. You look great!!

Wow you look amazing. Congrats. If you don't mind I have a few questions as I am getting a tummy tuck later this year. 

How was the pain after surgery? 

did you have drains? 

How did they close the incision? Staples/ stitches/ were the stitches inside or outside ones? 

Recovery time? 

Were you able to get up and down on your own?

after both my gastric sleeve and arm/leg excess skin removal surgeries it was very difficult to control my pain. I have heard with tummy tucks it is much worse and am pretty terrified and anxious about it. Any help would be appreciated about your personal experience. Thank you.