Minfit

3 months finally feel good

Today makes 3 months, feels like it has been a year at least. The last 2 weeks has been sooooooo much better thank the Lord!  It has been a hard long road but I am so thankful that it is good now I am eating better and getting my water in. The dr. Was very pleased all my blood work was fantastic ( she said that was the 1st time she every saw blood wk so good) I was worried about my blood work since I had been so sick and not eating. 

Since I first started this journey I have lost 61 lbs. Day of surgery I weight, I believe, 246,  today I weight 201. I feel so much better my back don't hurt as bad, my feet don't hurt, my knees are good and I am sleeping like a baby. The doctor wants me to increase my calories some, I am eating between 400_600 a day so I am going to work on that. 

I had so many doubts in the beginning after surgery but I am glad the worst is behind me!  

Hey, you're more than halfway to goal;). Congrats!  Glad things are going better...

Aw, love this post! I remember how sick you were earlier out. I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling so much better. It only gets better from here.  I was the same as you- couldn't get more than 600 calories in for the longest time. I'm finally able to get more calories in but still have a hard time with dense proteins like ground beef and chicken. That's why protein bars and greek yogurt have saved my life. you may consider them, too, to help up your protein and calories. Keep us posted! 

Thank you for posting this update. I am so glad to hear that things are going much better for you now. It sounds like you will be in "onederland" (under 200 pounds) very soon. Bravo!

Thanks everyone for your support and encouraging words! I LOVE YOU GUYS!