kayls814

Tummy Rumbles! HELP

I can no longer eat anything without my stomach sounding like it's going to explode. The problem has gotten worse the last few weeks. My intake of food seems to be going backward. I was tolerating larger amounts well, and now I'm a few bites in and start to feel so full. I was eating an entire contained of oikos zero and now can only get 1/4 down before my stomach rumbles and I feel like i'm going to get sick.

Does this happen to anybody else? I see my NUT in a week and will obviously speak with her about my problems. I just want to know if any others experiences the same thing.

Don't worry about the sounds. For whatever reason, a sleeved stomach can be quite vocal, but it's just making noise. Those noises have nothing to do with hunger or fullness. Feeling like you're going to get sick after eating a small amount of yogurt is definitely worth talking with your nutritionist about, though. In the meantime, I wouldn't be too concerned. Your appointment is in a week. Just eat the amount that agrees with you and focus on staying hydrated. Let us know how things go.

Sleeves can be very loud, nearly 3 years out and mine is very vocal at least once per day.  I have seen a correlation between how well I chew and how fast I eat and the noise.  If I don't chew well enough or eat too fast it is definitely louder.  Definitely talk with your NUT about it, always best to play it safe and discuss such things with your program.

I am 2 months out from surgery and my stomach does not rumble as much as it once did.  However, I was feeling really nauseated at times and found that anytime I had a yogurt or protein drink, I felt sick.  I called my physician and she said to stop the yogurts and protein drinks and get my protein strictly from foods.