Lidia6321

Washington, DC Buddy needed desperately!!

Well I am 3 yrs out from bypass and lost 180 lbs. I have been diagnagnosed recently with 'C' and been grazing!  I have had a stomach ache since surgery and they said Gallbladder, strictures, and now IBS. Lowest weight was 250lbs and Im at 280 lbs, very scary for me. I need someone in my area that is willing to walk and workout with me, male or female. I need someone that can push me without killing my self-esteem. Thank you and I hope to hear from someone, please!

I am so sorry you're dealing with a cancer diagnosis Lidia.  Hopefully, someone in your area with respond to your plea for support.

Have you talked with your oncologist about a local support group?

Hi! I have had a talk with all my docs.  See the oncologist in about a week, GI in 2 months which needs to be moved up. He put me on Linzess but IBS isn't the only thing going on.... Hopefully someone will respond. 

I can definitely give you moral support straight  from the DMV. i live  in Maryland and work in DC. i haven't had  gastric bypass  yet but am seriously considering it right now. if you could walk in DC during  my lunch break some where near Gallery place - Chinatown i could probably walk with you. no matter what i would never be judgemental or hurt your self esteem.  i know what it's  like.  I'm at about 310 right now myself.  reply if you want to walk or talk or both. take care!

hi there,, i live in Alexandria, VA with classes in Rosslyn.. My schedule is empty mostly every day after 1 pm..

i can walk and workout with you and be supportive..

let me know..

be safe!

Alrighty people I am back!!!! I am willing to workout and walk on Tuesday through Thursdays in Anacostia park. If anyone is willing to meet there or elsewhere in the DMV, please let me know.

Current weight at 305 and I want to be at 250 by summer's end....