Losing

Where is the absolutely cheapest place to get VSG on earth today?

4 posts in this topic

I realize my title cuts to the chase but that's the situation I'm in. 

I've evaluated my situation, I want VSG, financially I need the lowest cost provider out there today (factoring in travel from the US) and I have a pretty robust constitution for dealing with slightly 'less polished' people/places/circumstances that others may not. 

So bottom line, who is doing this surgery in Mexico, India or elsewhere for the lowest possible cost and ideally, who has some sort of reputation as being effective? 

Thanks. 

There are several on here who have been to Mexico.  There is a well qualified doctor/practice.  I'm sure they will pop in or Cinwa may know..good luck!  You are braver than I!

I have added a link below to a recent posting that may give you some helpful information on having your surgery in Mexico. Please note that such foreign surgery can have major risks, including even the risk of death, if you go by price alone. As sleeve surgery is major surgery, I strongly encourage you to research any potential surgeon carefully and not just pick a surgeon based on price alone. 

cinwa and bellamoma like this

if you do have the surgery out of country, make sure you have appropriate medical followup arranged here in the states, preferably someone who is knowledgeable about post op care of sleeve patients.

bellamoma likes this