Sign in to follow this  
Minfit

Don't want to cook

still at 215 for the last few days but that's fine. Total lost from highest weight is 47lbs. From day of surgery 34lbs. I will take that, still have problems with getting my protein in. I don't drink protein shakes any more they all make me very sick, don't drink the isolate pure drinks anymore they also make me very sick. I have started drink the carnation sugar free drink that is s little something.  I feel so much better, I sleep a lot better I haven't been using my cpac machine because it gives me dry mouth so bad. 

I haven't checked the ingredients of protein slim fast but I wonder if it would be ok to drink that? What do you think? 

Anyone else tired of cooking!  I don't feel like cooking or doing much anything else. Some days I have so much energy but still don't feel like eating much. 

It has been over 2 months and I still have days is sickness that last all day. My dr has given me meds and they work but why can't I feel better by now. After church yesterday we went to a restaurant and I got baked fish baked potato and Cole slaw , I wanted it do bad until I smelled it. I ate about 4 bites of fish and 2 or 3 bites of baked potato and that was it. I never ate anymore. 

I am around 70_80 oz. Of water s day. But no matter how hard I try 40 to 50 grams of protein is it. 

I knew this wouldn't be easy, I am just tired that everyday is a new fight. 

Anyone miss eating thier favorite foods or not being sick everyday???

As far as protein shakes, I'm not terribly familiar with the Slim Fast one. I know that the regular ones are a poor choice, but depending on the nutritional values, those may be okay. Do they fit your program's guidelines? If in doubt, you can always call your nutritionist.

As for the CPAP, give your sleep doctor a call. The only time I used the adjustable pressure was during rapid weight loss. When it became a problem again as I got closer to goal I quit using it, after my husband confirmed that I no longer snore.