Minfit

8 weeks tomorrow

still at 215 for the last few days but that's fine. Total lost from highest weight is 47lbs. From day of surgery 34lbs. I will take that, still have problems with getting my protein in. I don't drink protein shakes any more they all make me very sick, don't drink the isolate pure drinks anymore they also make me very sick. I have started drink the carnation sugar free drink that is s little something.  I feel so much better, I sleep a lot better I haven't been using my cpac machine because it gives me dry mouth so bad. 

I haven't checked the ingredients of protein slim fast but I wonder if it would be ok to drink that? What do you think? 

Great job on the weight loss so far!  

I agree that a good source of protein is Carnation Breakfast Essentials - no sugar added bluish box - mixed with your own skim milk. Nestle makes it and I think that the chocolate flavor is yummy.

Other good sources of protein are flavored Greek yoghurt, Jello instant no sugar pudding that you make yourself with skim milk (not the ready made stuff which has very little protein), and (in limited quantities) peanuts and peanut butter.

Of course, if you can eat sliced deli meats (roasted turkey, ham lean pastrami or roast beef), then you should have no problem with meeting your protein goals. 

Please stop drinking carbonated drinks - they are not good for your small stomach and fill you up so that you can't eat the healthy food that you need. If you want a tasty drink try Vitamin Water Zero (I like the Rise (orange) and Revive (purple fruit punch) flavors).  

Thanks for the support, I drink drink sodas gave them up first of the year