Minfit

Can't get the pictures

6 posts in this topic

i have tired different pictures and used different devices trying to post some pictures and nothing works. Guess I am just crazy!  

On a good note I lost the 3 lbs. I had gain and 5 more, thank the Lord!!!! Down to 215, many a years since I was this weight. Still fighting nausea but it is better, constipation has set in so that's a fight every couple of days. I take medication for this even before surgery, the doc wrote the prescription even stronger but guess this is my new way of life for now. 

I am eating some better, still around, ,45 to maybe 60 grams of protein. They only days I get the 60 is when I drink the ISO pure drinks they are 42 grams but I am really tired of them and can not get ANY shakes in any more they make me so sick now! But I am doing so much better with my energy level, i get up now and go all day and I am sleeping better. Maybe soon I can go without the cpac machine. 

Life is different now but it is getting better still getting use to eating out. Anything i try is never good and if it is I  don't eat it all even after many meals I just get tired of it. 

Almost been 8 weeks (Nov.06) and it is SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE BEGINNING!!!!!!!!!! 

Cheesehead and Res Ipsa like this

Way to go.  It does get easier.  I had constipation for 3 years.  Things have changed...I took probiotics, stool softeners and fiber to keep regular... 

Minfit likes this

Sounds like your doing ok.  I still fight constipation sometimes, but as long as I keep up my probiotic and fiber it's not too bad.  

Minfit likes this

Try clicking the bottom -"the click to choose files" to add photos..

Minfit likes this

You are doing great.  Hang in there it gets a lot better.

Minfit likes this

Minfit - it might be that your pictures are too large.  

Try uploading your pics to shrinkpictures.com and choose the 600 pixel option.