My Bariatric Life

Follow your heart, no regrets!

Reposting this sound advice......The struggle you're in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow... In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take, relationships we were too afraid to have, and the decisions we waited too long to make... The cost of not following your heart, is spending the rest of your life wishing you had...

Get free daily bariatric success email @ MyBariatricLife.org

Excellent advise, I love your website and look forward to your emails. I need all of the help I can get now.

2 hours ago, DebiW said:

Excellent advise, I love your website and look forward to your emails. I need all of the help I can get now.

I totally agree. But DebiW how can we help you on your weight loss surgery journey?

6 hours ago, DebiW said:

Thanks so very much for subscribing to my daily emails, DebiW. The support that I get from WLS patients on forums like ThinnerTimes or on their personal blogs, combined with my own research and reading, and then putting that into action has made the vital difference in my success. I find the real world experience of people just like me who have been through this to be both inspirational (if someone else can do this then so can I) and educational (oftentimes giving me valuable insights that I did not get from my doctors). DebiW, you got this. Just put one foot in front of the other. Take it one step at a time and keep moving toward your goal. It will be hard sometimes but you are strong. And the rewards are so very worth the effort. 

Me at Sunrise Beach Belize.jpg