Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tmcgee

Multivitamins

6 posts in this topic

I know the answer is prolly here already, been out of town a few days and having difficulty today catching up.

Tom, are you trying to make up for days of missed vitamins?  I would just take the normal dose and keep the regular routine.  

cinwa likes this

I'm with Paul on just getting back on track and not bothering to try and catch up.

I've had several surgeries since my RNY where I've been pulled off all vitamins and supplements for a week or two.  I just pick up where I left off with my usual regime with no ill effect.

No, I'm not trying to catch up, I just never bought more when the last bottle ran out and that was several months ago. I bought a bottle from Whole Foods yesterday and 1 gram chewable C from CVS. My fingernails have been splitting lately.

I'm already feeling better, I'm sure this was part of the malaise I've been feeling for a few months. This and the change in my depression and anti anxiety meds have got me feeling happy :) again. The counseling isn't hurting a bit either, nor is reconnecting with my teenage girlfriend after 50 years of no contact at all. It's been a real pleasure to catch up again. Neither of us can or wants to go back there, it's just that we were a huge part of each other's lives from age 13-18 and the friendship never went away.

Spunkycat and LeeC like this

Tom,

It's probably a good time to get some bloodwork done.

Spunkycat and tmcgee like this

I did in July, nothing was too far off, but I got religious about taking the iron again.