LeeC

Need an accurate scale

4 posts in this topic

The house I live in has two bathrooms both the exact same size with sink and toilet on one side of the door and shower/tub on the other side of the door. In other words not much room. I weigh once a week and I am very careful how I bring out my scale and set it on the tile floor. This morning I weighed, it said I was down almost 5 pounds. That didn't seem right so I weighed again and again and again.  Each time a different weight even though I let the scale zero out and count ten before I activate (again).  The batteries are recent.  

So does anyone have a suggestion for a dependable bathroom scale? 

I have a scale that I like...doesn't look like the exact one is available anymore, but there is probably a new version now. I like that it gives .1 pound increments, and it is very consistent.

https://www.amazon.com/Weight-Watchers-WW53-Digital-Scales/dp/B004HX11MC/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_pdt_img_top?ie=UTF8

LeeC likes this

I am very fond of my Fitbit scale as it is very accurate and uses my wifi to record my weight on my Fitbit page. 

LeeC likes this

We inherited an old doctor's beam scale that goes up to 350 - no electronics or parts that wear out - and accurate as all get out. Love it. 

LeeC likes this