Amber76bailey

Well I did it......

Well, beauty is pain right guys?? I had developed a blood clot in my right calf and extreme anemia..... So now shots in the belly for 5 days and blood thinners for up to 6 months with weekly lab work! Good news is I have stopped bleeding, my back side looks nothing like the first pics.... Will add after photos soon. 

Eek! Awesome attitude!

Oh my goodness. I think I got a little woozy reading through the process and seeing your recent pictures, but it was such great information! You sound like a pro about your procedures and recovery. I hope things go well with your recovery from phase 2.

2 minutes ago, NyxinKC said:

Oh my goodness. I think I got a little woozy reading through the process and seeing your recent pictures, but it was such great information! You sound like a pro about your procedures and recovery. I hope things go well with your recovery from phase 2.

Thank you. Your post means a lot. I'm feeling pretty alone right now BUT I'm also feeling like I'm finally at the finish line. YES this anemia is lingering around YES it's a pain to give yourself shots, blood thinners and lab work weekly but in the end I feel It's all worth it, and that's all that matters right? Thank you for following this thread, giving your support and comments. It is what I need right now. More pics to come the "BAD" ones. I'm finally ready to post all before and after of both phase 1 and 2. Thank TT family 

I am just caching up now on your thread. Wow. It looks like you have a beautiful body -- but the complications, geez, so sorry that you had to go through that. I can relate. I had a complication with my brachioplasty. And I have bouts with anemia from my gastric bypass. On that note, I would caution you to rebuild your god gut bacteria after the iron shots. It trashed my gut micro biome and I now have IBS (was not only because of the iron infusions but they were a factor). Once you develop IBS there is no cure. So don't add that to your list of complications. Good luck with your healing. Your results look beautiful. 

On 5/3/2017 at 0:56 AM, My Bariatric Life said:

I am just caching up now on your thread. Wow. It looks like you have a beautiful body -- but the complications, geez, so sorry that you had to go through that. I can relate. I had a complication with my brachioplasty. And I have bouts with anemia from my gastric bypass. On that note, I would caution you to rebuild your god gut bacteria after the iron shots. It trashed my gut micro biome and I now have IBS (was not only because of the iron infusions but they were a factor). Once you develop IBS there is no cure. So don't add that to your list of complications. Good luck with your healing. Your results look beautiful. 

Thank you, I did not know that.... For now they are really working on the shots for the clot and cumidin I'm still at 1.5 and they want me at 2 no higher than 3. So I text at the hemoglobin Center twice a week.....

*WARNING SENSITIVE PICTURE!! *

Post op, 1 year later,( BEFORE PLASTIC SURGERIES (shows how much clothes hide) and all before and after surgery pictures. Not easy to post these guys but I feel is so important to share so I am.... As I said before, I lost 135 pounds back in 2005 and had a brachioplasty, breast lift with implants and tummy tuck. The only thing that held up was the tummy tuck, everything else had to be redone. Notice how effected the lift and implants were with second gain! The implants stayed high as the skin stretched and dropped again.... BE SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR WEIGH LOSS AND journaling no matter how long you have kept it off.... 

IMG_20170504_174717.jpg

IMG_20170504_174748.jpg

IMG_20170504_174538.jpg

IMG_20170504_174429.jpg

IMG_20170504_163737.jpg

IMG_20170504_163411.jpg

Capture+_2017-05-04-16-36-25.png

Beautiful!

On 5/7/2017 at 9:58 PM, Gretta said:

Beautiful!

Thank you! Xoxo