Minfit

The most I have ate yet

5 posts in this topic

Today makes the most I have ate since surgery 19 days out.  Break fast was half a cup of yogurt 2 oz   10oz of liquid protein and hour later. Then 2 hours later I had 2 oz of homemade meatballs in gravy, 1teaspoon of mashed potatoes made with protein milk and 2 string beans. Of course the meatballs were mashed up and so was the green beans. And I ate it all! Then 4 hours later I ate 2 more meatballs 1 teaspoon of mashed potatoes and 3 green beans  and I have been drinking all day. Is this to much? Is this a bad thing??? And today was the first day that I actually wanted something sweet really wild

This is totally normal.  Don't worry, the food gets a lot better for you in a few weeks.  Great job so far! :)

Minfit likes this

Thank you!!!

I hated sweet after WLS. And I still hate to eat 3.5 years out. I feel terrible, physically and mentally if I don't, so I do.

In the early days I had a lot of soup, and I'm glad it's fall, because I can't handle hot food in the summer. That's me, we are all a bit different.

Minfit likes this

You're doing just fine.  Just stick to the schedule and eat or drink on it and you'll be fine.

ShrinkingViolet2 and Minfit like this