Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
greigal56

a dream

3 posts in this topic

:D its been years since I have wore a pair of nice jeans ,,,since all my weightgain since 212,,,after removal of thyroids and diagnoised with graves in 210,,i zoom in weight to 110 pounds or more ,,so I decided to go with weightloss surgery this past augst 17th 200016,,,so far have loss 317 to 295,,weight goal now just to see 200,,,lol,,,,then hopefully on down to alest 170 pds,,I am 5ft6 med to large frame,,,,to give u all a ideal ,,,,,

bellamoma, JulieW and LeeC like this

You may find you don't have a large frame;). All my life I was told I was big boned; true I still have large hands and feet and wide shoulders but I wear mostly mediums..size 2 or 4 jeans.  I used to go to Walmart and buy several pairs of jms jeans.  Now I shop clearance racks.  My favorites are Silvers...

congrats, your down 22 pounds in a month! 

12 hours ago, Cheesehead said:

You may find you don't have a large frame;). All my life I was told I was big boned; true I still have large hands and feet and wide shoulders but I wear mostly mediums..size 2 or 4 jeans.  I used to go to Walmart and buy several pairs of jms jeans.  Now I shop clearance racks.  My favorites are Silvers...

congrats, your down 22 pounds in a month! 

I had 50+ years of being told that I had a large frame but ultimately, the reverse was true.

My wrist measures 5 1/4".  I went from a 7 - 8 extra wide down to a 5 1/2 shoe regular and my wedding/engagement rings went from an 8 to 4.5.  Turns out that have a small frame and all it took was a doc with a set of calipers to measure my elbow and wrist size.