MKCPNW

Specific Multivitamin from Walmart?

Okay. I have a current prescription for a gummy multivitamin, so I thought I was all set. My nut said on monday, no gummies, and to get a chewable multi. She handed me a sample list, and of course I cant buy them locally. We are in a small town. So my question is,

Can anyone tell me the exact multivitamin they get from Walmart. I cannot go out yet, and poor hubby has already searched Fred Meyer with great confusion. Anyone who is married understands husbands do better with a VERY SPECIFIC name (pictures are good too) when sent on a mission to the store :lol:

Looks like Walmart carries Centrum adult chewables. Honestly, even if something isn't the perfect answer, you take it until it's gone then get something else. Centrum is a reputable name brand and should be fine.

I take the CVS version of Centrum adult chewable vitamins, two per day, as part of my daily vitamin pills. Note that even if there is not a CVS near you, they have a mail order service on line and very frequent vitamin sales.

This guide from one of Boston's major hospitals may be of help as well:

https://www.tuftsmedicalcenter.org/~/media/Brochures/TuftsMC/Patient Care Services/Departments and Services/Weight and Wellness Center/GBP Diet Manual12611.ashx

5 hours ago, WendyH said:

Looks like Walmart carries Centrum adult chewables. Honestly, even if something isn't the perfect answer, you take it until it's gone then get something else. Centrum is a reputable name brand and should be fine.

Thank you Wendy

MKCPNW - Centrum Chewables Multivitamin (Walmart) was on my bariatric list.

i just started the hunt for all my stuff tonight... in addition to the multivitamin, i need calcium w/ vitamin d, vitamin b 12, iron, and vitamin c... all of which i had no clue about. lol. i didn't know we couldn't take gummies though. the paper work said chewable or liquid form. i thought chewables included gummies. i'm glad i know now before i started purchasing everything. i'm going to call tomorrow just to confirm.

any suggestions on what to take for calcium w/ vitamin d, vitamin b 12, iron, and vitamin c that's in chewable or liquid form? are name brands necessary? i want good quality but i also dont want to go broke on all these vitamins and minerals. if i can get walmart brand or something that is of the same quality as the name brands then that would be fine with me.