WendyH

WendyH Before & After

47 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, KMFL28 said:

I am so impressed. You once commented to me that I am now at your start weight, and seeing how well you have done is really motivating to see what I can do in the next year. Thank you for the support and encouragement to stay on track. Wonderful job!

That comment got me a little verklempt. Go find and read a copy of the Dr. Seuss book "Oh the Places You'll Go."

GAviv, KMFL28 and Res Ipsa like this

18 minutes ago, WendyH said:

That comment got me a little verklempt. Go find and read a copy of the Dr. Seuss book "Oh the Places You'll Go."

Indeed, I wrote in a prior posting that Oh the Places You'll Go seems like it was written about weight loss surgery!

GAviv likes this

Wendy, that's amazing.  Incredible job!

Res Ipsa and WendyH like this

Just amazing! ...such an inspiration! 

Res Ipsa and WendyH like this

YOU LOOK AMAZING WENDY!!! 

Res Ipsa likes this

Wow-truly amazing!  :D

Res Ipsa likes this

WOW!!!! Just wow....Amazing :)

Res Ipsa likes this

Amazing!!!! I'm out almost 9 months and still haven't done a side by side before and after! 

WendyH likes this

These pictures are impressive and inspiring. But you are inspiring in ways far beyond your personal weight loss. Thanks for all you do for this community and for always taking the time to offer personalized encouragement. You may be small in size but you are huge on kindness and influence!

hugs!

Annie

WendyH, Hulaw2007 and Sleevalicious like this

10 minutes ago, annie_okay said:

These pictures are impressive and inspiring. But you are inspiring in ways far beyond your personal weight loss. Thanks for all you do for this community and for always taking the time to offer personalized encouragement. You may be small in size but you are huge on kindness and influence!

I totally agree!! :)

WendyH likes this

i want to be you when i grow up.

WendyH likes this

Wow WendyH. That is so awesome. You are such an inspiration to so many people including myself. When I see your transformation gets me more excited to see my transformation after one year.   Your looking great and keep up the hard work. :)

WendyH likes this

Wow Wendy, what an awesome and incredible transformation.  The pictures are great!

WendyH likes this

I'm late to this celebration but I can't help but add my kudos to the rest of your congrats.  You're a great and responsive member of this forum.  Your success and your insights are mightily appreciated.  Hope you had a great vacation and celebration! 

WendyH and Res Ipsa like this

Very impressed.  You are attractive!

WendyH likes this

Wendy, you have really transformed, absolutely wonderful.  Congrats, you really know how to work you sleeve.

WendyH and Res Ipsa like this

I don't know how in the world I missed this thread when you originally posted in early July, Wendy. I had no idea yiu had lost almost 200lbs. Way to go. You look awesome and are such an encourager on TT. Great job. 

WendyH likes this

Yes, another super hero right here among us:)!

WendyH likes this

the before pic looks alot like i do now, if i end up looking as good as you i will be one happy bunny 

WendyH likes this

On 7/18/2016 at 6:00 AM, annie_okay said:

hugs!

Annie

Yes! Totally agree.

WendyH likes this

Bravo Wendy GREAT transformation. You are an inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

On 7/7/2016 at 8:09 PM, WendyH said:

One year ago today I had my vertical sleeve gastrectomy, and life is great. You guys have seen tons of pictures of me as I was losing weight and now that I've lost the weight, but I don't recall posting a before photo. Here it is. I was probably about 20# below my top weight in the photo on the left, and the one on the right was taken just a few minutes ago.

Before_After.jpg

So happy for you Wendy, you're such an inspiration :) 

MarktheNerd likes this