Caspian

My Magic Number - 216

7 posts in this topic

For as long as I can remember, 216 lbs has been that little annoying number that my body insisted on being! Sometimes I would gain more, but after crazy diets and exercise I would look down at that scale and there it was...plateau of 216. On a good year, I might have lost a few pounds, only to have a bad weekend and BAM...216.

Well, I weighed in at 216 last week. I finally have this amazing tool and I feel confident that this will be my last 216! Sundays are my weigh in days, so tomorrow I would have officially put the old me behind me for good :)

Nutin2it, Cheesehead, Velli and 2 others like this

You can do this!

My goal was to have a weight starting with a "1".  After a 35+ year documented history of obesity/morbid obesity, I felt as if I'd won the lottery.  

Caspian, dredfern and Nutin2it like this

My set point was 320, exceeded only after my third pregnancy, and not by much.

I'm confident you're breaking through your set point tomorrow, never to see it again. :)

Caspian likes this

My set point pre-op was the mid-230's. It's an amazing feeling when you pass that number and keep dropping. Keep us posted so we can celebrate with you as you leave 216 in the past. :)

Caspian likes this

Had one of my lowest weight loss weeks...but still made the cut!

214 :)

Congrats!  Now onwards to onederland!

Caspian likes this

oh, the set points.  lawd.  i have had several over the years.  when i was younger and doing the low/no fat high carb thing (remember when that was a thing?) my set point was 135. Then when I stopped dieting it was in the 150s.  Then after having kids it was solidly between 185-195.  I blew past my highest set point shortly post op. now i'm facing my second highest set point and feeling nervous.  I can only imagine the thrill of seeing that 216 disappear!  here's to flipping that number off and crushing the rest of the 200s! you can do it!

Caspian and Res Ipsa like this