Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jolls

36 Chia Pudding Recipes

3 posts in this topic

I make chia pudding often.  I use 1 cup Soy Slender Chocolate Soy Milk, 1/4 cup Chia Seeds, 1 scoop Protein Powder -  my favorite is using the Mint Cookie Syntrax.  The other day I had some raspberries to use up so I threw a few atop of that Chocolate Mint Chia Pudding and OMG delish!!!     Also, I felt like a genius for this new concoction of mine;  but then I found this on Pintrest:

http://greatist.com/eat/chia-seed-pudding-recipes

Almond Strawberry Chia Pudding?   Coffee Mocha Chia Pudding?  Pumpkin Chai Chia Pudding?  Orange Creamsicle Chia Pudding? ???     YES PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!   So excited to try a lot of these

Note: viewing the website on my laptop it wanted an email address every time I loaded a page which is annoying - but I just enter fake ones ([email protected] stuff like that)

ShrinkMe and msmarymac like this

I want to try chia pudding. Most recipes I find use a non-dairy milk such as soy or almond. Can dairy milk be used or does it have to be non-dairy?

16 minutes ago, annamay22 said:

I want to try chia pudding. Most recipes I find use a non-dairy milk such as soy or almond. Can dairy milk be used or does it have to be non-dairy?

You can use whatever milk you want - I have a neighbour that uses goat milk!  Bletch!

annamay22 likes this