Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Readytotransform

Not doing well

7 posts in this topic

I don't know why I'm not doing well this month can't get in routine and slippin everyday...

i know how you feel. I did good last month lost 7 lbs. I had a good mind set and thought to myself I got this. Then out of no where I have gain 5 lbs and my mind seems cloudy. I have got to lose 20 lbs to meet my insurance requirement,  do you know if I have to have lost that by the time they send in to my insurance or up to surgery date. With the 3 week pre-op liquid diet I should lose some weight then. 

It's now a new month - so start up your routine again. You can do this.  I am just over half way down and I feel so much better.  Since I am much older than you, I can tell you that #1 - I wish I had done this years ago, #2 If you don't have your health then life sucks no matter your age.

A slip day is going to happen.  Probably more than once.

What's important is how you react.  Fix your behavior tomorrow, do better.  Don't fall into the "oh well it's all ruined now so I'm just gonna forget it and eat whatever".  That's how we all fell off the bandwagon while dieting over the years.  Don't let a day become two, then a week, then a month.  

Minfit, Nutin2it, bellamoma and 3 others like this

18 hours ago, Readytotransform said:

I don't know why I'm not doing well this month can't get in routine and slippin everyday...

If it helps, write down everything you're going to eat the next day and the time you're going to eat it. Then follow the schedule.

If you want something to eat, and it's not time yet, grab something to drink. If it is time to eat, eat only what you planned in advance.

Do this as many days in a row as you need to get back into a routine.

Readytotransform and bellamoma like this

Thank you guys I want this so bad so I gotta do the work thanks ladies 

LeeC likes this

I'm with you on that. I have cheat days and gain. then I usually get right back on the next day. but these past few days I have not been able to get back on track. I start off good in the morning. by lunch I find my self snacking instead of eating lunch. I have a healthy dinner. by night time that's when I wanna snack again but sweet snacks. I think imma do what wendy said and write down everything that I'm going to eat. and if its not on the list or time don't eat it. keep me posted on how it works out for you.

WendyH likes this