Jolls

Surprised to see me in this forum? I am.....

84 posts in this topic

from your last pics i saw a bunch of swelling. i think you're going to be happy with your end result. it can take up to 6 months for it all to sort out!

Jolls, just a thought but what about 16w's?  They usually have a little more room than a straight 16.  

Month out now -  still in good spandex which always does a body good anyway....  but here are shots from my interview outfit this morning!  Good bye 15lbs excess stomach!  First time even been able to wear this skirt!

IMG_2194.JPG

IMG_2196.JPG

You're looking great Jolls!

Hey Jolls, just checking in on you girl? How are you? How's the swelling?

I just went through this whole thread. Wow Jolls! What a process you had to go through. I'm really happy that you got the result you wanted. You look great! 

Posted (edited)

So I'm about 7 weeks post op now.  I can tell the swelling has gone down.  I still kind of only lost a pant size and barely at that -  I just don't understand how that is possible!  I guess technically I'm not any less "wide" - just not as thick.  But it don't matter, its pretty awesome regardless!   My side that was bigger you can still tell is the bigger side; very slight overhang on that side yet.  Its all pretty soft and mushy though, can grab it and jiggle it;  nothing is tight and taught but again I have to remind myself I was no where near goal and still considered obese when I had this done so I can't really expect such things either. 

I've considered a bit of touch up or at least addressing the mons but I've decided that I don't want to push off trying for a baby for another year while I heal from more work.   We are not trying again quite yet - giving it a few more months yet to heal and enjoy it.  Plus post kid (if it happens) would make more sense to get things touched up and do the final fix.  Even if no kid I should finish losing or losing all I can before doing a 'final' go anyway.    This was certainly an awesome start though :)

Edit:   I did not get the new position at work btw  :(    It was really mine to lose, I was the most qualified.  But I suck at interviews and did not sell myself enough.  Its ok though -  I can continue to milk the unlimited OT in the position I have and there will be another chance again some day.

IMG_2208.JPGIMG_2209.JPGIMG_2210.JPG

Edited by Jolls
Clickin, Alexa21, Res Ipsa and 4 others like this

Hi.. U look amazing.. I had a lower body lift in April.. I too only lost 1 size. About 3 months after my surgery i Tried on a pair of the sz 12's that I was in before and they felt a bit loose so I tried on a 10 they too fit so then I tried on a 8 and When I could button them I cried.. Once all the swelling goes down u will see a bigger difference. :)

Clickin and Res Ipsa like this

Wow Jolls! Congratulations, you look amazing! Clothes on and off!