Amber76bailey

Before and after pics Updated!!!

68 posts in this topic

On 10/7/2016 at 9:31 AM, bellamoma said:

sad puppy ear boobies.

Spot on!!!!! I've gone past the tennis ball in a tube sock phase to this. 

bellamoma, Amber76bailey and Raeme like this

8 hours ago, Clickin said:

the struggle. so real! 

Clickin and tmcgee like this

On October 9, 2016 at 4:00 PM, Clickin said:

On October 10, 2016 at 0:01 AM, bellamoma said:

the struggle. so real! 

Yep....can literally roll them puppies up...

Dunndeal and Clickin like this

You look amazing...but how on earth did you get your tummy so flat without any skin??  AND how did you keep "the girls" looking so good???  Mine are like socks with golf balls at the ends.  haha

tmcgee likes this

9 hours ago, mburnsb1 said:

You look amazing...but how on earth did you get your tummy so flat without any skin??  AND how did you keep "the girls" looking so good???  Mine are like socks with golf balls at the ends.  haha

I lost 130 pounds after my 3rd child 2005. At that time I had a lift, implants, tummy tuck and brachioplasty ( bat wings ) I gained all that weight back and then some by 2014..my tummy tuck kept I really didn't gain any weight in the tum area. My surgon was shocked when she laid me on the table to do my first exam lol I then had to admit I had had a tummy tuck in thr past. With that said, my breast and arms did not hold up so well yes they coyld have been worse but I did choose to redo the lift, new implants, brachioplasty and inter thigh lift. I'm recovering as we speak. I fell supid because I have now paid twice for the same surgeries. .....4 months from now I will have a post body lift (lift my butt (looks like a melted candle ) thr butt and inter thighs are NEW issues I did not have problems with those areas the first time BUT I lost that weight over 2 and a half years and was 10 years younger. ... trust me we all have skin issues any selfie, photo can hide but thank you for the complement. 

tmcgee likes this

On 4/4/2016 at 8:00 PM, Clickin said:

Looking good woman!!! 

We are all horrified at our befores. Im not sure there is one person here who truly saw the reality day to day in the mirror!

Quite true! I still don't see myself like that! My wife calls me a skinny old guy -- I'm appreciative.

Amber76bailey and Clickin like this

I know a lot of women here have plastic surgery, though I don't recall any men posting about it, does anyone else recall seeing this? I'm quite impressed at the women who go through through this, although truth be said, losing the weight is impressive enough to me. I GET it, I guess I simply appreciate beauty beyond the physical.

I hope nobody considers this a negative comment, it is quite the opposite. Amber, and others who have gone through it, you are quite beautiful women, and I think it takes a lot of guts to post the images you all have posted! Thank you all for sharing!

Amber76bailey, mburnsb1 and LeeC like this

I have no intention of having any additional surgery unless it becomes medically necessary.  True I don't like seeing the extra skin or the sagging skin....but it really is not that much.  When I compare it to what my body used to be....well I will take some sagging skin any day!!  My bat wings are no where near what I thought they would be....I don't even mind wearing tank tops and I have never done that in my life! 

I have worked hard this last year and half....I am proud of myself and embrace this skin and body with open arms!

tmcgee, Amber76bailey and LeeC like this

On 10/19/2016 at 11:26 PM, tmcgee said:

I know a lot of women here have plastic surgery, though I don't recall any men posting about it, does anyone else recall seeing this? I'm quite impressed at the women who go through through this, although truth be said, losing the weight is impressive enough to me. I GET it, I guess I simply appreciate beauty beyond the physical.

I hope nobody considers this a negative comment, it is quite the opposite. Amber, and others who have gone through it, you are quite beautiful women, and I think it takes a lot of guts to post the images you all have posted! Thank you all for sharing!

Love this post Tom. Thank you. .....

tmcgee likes this

I am considering the inner thigh surgery, but even if I never get around to it I am so happy to have lost the weight and feel so much better.

Cheesehead and Amber76bailey like this

Amber, you've done such a great job, you look amazing!  I can't help but notice that you were able to retain muscle tone even with such a huge weight loss. Are there any tips you can give in regards to working out or protein intake during the weight loss process? I'm in the process of preparing for the surgery which is scheduled to take place the last week of May and I'm so nervous.

On 2/22/2017 at 6:13 AM, Motivated2017 said:

Amber, you've done such a great job, you look amazing!  I can't help but notice that you were able to retain muscle tone even with such a huge weight loss. Are there any tips you can give in regards to working out or protein intake during the weight loss process? I'm in the process of preparing for the surgery which is scheduled to take place the last week of May and I'm so nervous.

Thank you. I taught yoga and Pilates for a few years back in 2007. I wasn't able to do much of any exercise for the first 8 months due to not consuming more than 400 to 700 cals a day..... I asked my surgeon to give me a very small sleeve but dang! I never thought I would regret that! I lost weight fast(140 in 10 months) even now 1.5 years out I work hard every day to keep my weight stable.... If i go a day without eating much because I'm very busy, I will drop 3 pounds. The meal plan I ate post op is the same I eat today, lots of protein low carbs. Greek yogurt, cheese, meat, chicken, tuna, cottage cheese, gluten free, low sugar etc.... I don't lift weights I do yoga Pilates style muscle building such as plank holds for minutes and intervals. Hope that answers some of your questions! Ask me anything you would like to know 

Wow!!! Thats my body goals!! You belly is just everything!!!  Congrats!! You look amazing!

Alexa21 and Amber76bailey like this

Wow! You look AMAZING! Great job. GREAT JOB!!! 

Amber76bailey likes this

On 4/12/2017 at 7:01 AM, Elise said:

Wow!!! Thats my body goals!! You belly is just everything!!!  Congrats!! You look amazing!

Thank you!

12 minutes ago, Pushin 300 said:

Wow! You look AMAZING! Great job. GREAT JOB!!! 

Thank you!

Wow what an accomplishment you look fantastic all your hard work paid off!!!

4 hours ago, TRK said:

Wow what an accomplishment you look fantastic all your hard work paid off!!!

Thank you!